Mobile: +91 8448-440-748
Cisco VPN: Starts on 14-Dec-2019@10AM IST
Online - Weekend batch
Book your seat a week before the batch start date
Instructor: UniNets Trainer
|Batch No||Start Date||End Date||Time (IST)||Status|
|UTVPN002||14-Dec-19||07-Jan-19||10am - 2pm||Book Seat||
|UTVPN003||4-Jan-20||19-Jan-20||10am - 2pm||Book Seat||
Cisco VPN Online Training Course
The deploying Cisco VPN solutions course training aims at selecting, configuring, troubleshooting and maintaining the majority of Cisco ASA adaptive security appliance remote access & site-to-site VPN features to reduce risks to IT infrastructure.
What you will learn
When you complete this course, you will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Remote access VPN
- Deploy basic clientless VPN solutions
- Deploying advanced application SSL VPN
- Customizing SSL VPN user interface and portal
- Basic site – site VPN
- IPsec VPN
- Advance site – site IPsec VPN
- High availability
- You will be able to implement a Cisco secure desktop and DAP for SSL VPNs
- Study Material:- Live lectures, Streaming Recorded Videos, Online Lab Workbook, and Remote Virtual Lab access.
- Duration:- 8 Lectures of appx. 32 hours
- Participants who want to attend this training should have basic networking knowledge in routing, switching and IP addressing etc.
- Candidates should have good knowledge of security devices
- Candidates should be familiar with Security networking concepts.
Who can Attend
Candidate must have the following skills and knowledge before attending this course:
- Cisco certified network associate (CCNA) certification: ICND1 and ICND2
- Cisco certified network associate security (CCNA security) certification: IINS
- Working knowledge on Microsoft windows operating system
The course instructor is UniNets highly experienced & an industry expert trainer. He has covered each course contents with in-depth concepts required for an understanding of Cisco VPN solutions.
|Preview Video Lecture|
|Introduction to Cryptography|
|Introduction to Site-to-Site VPN|
|IPSEC VPN Between Routers|
|Practical Site-to-Site Between ASA|
|Introduction to IKEV2|
|Hub-and-Spoke IPsec VPN|
|Spoke-to-Spoke IPsec VPN|
|SSL VPN Overview|
|Clientless SSL VPN|
|Overview AnyConnect VPN|
|Endpoint Security & Dynamic Access Policies|
After successful purchase, Follow the below steps to get the recorded sessions in your library :
- From your computer, Go to online.uninets.com
- Login first with the registered email id & password
- Then Go to "My courses" from the top right of the page
- Enter the unique code on "Access Code" section given by uninets on your registered email id.
- Click on the submit button.
- After that, you will get the live recorded videos of your classes.
- To view the full course on your computer, enlarge your screen by clicking the square button from the bottom right of the video screen.
- To get the high quality, change the video quality size. For the reference, see the below image-
- Enjoy e-learning from anywhere & save your time.