Phone: 0124 4016 313
Starts on 21-Mar-2020 @10AM IST
Online - Weekend Batch
Book your seat a week before the batch start date
Instructor: Uninets Instructor
Enrolled Learners: 1
Validity Period: 30 days
|Batch No||Start Date||End Date||Time (IST)||Status|
|ASM0001||21-Mar-20||05-Apr-20||10am - 2pm||Book Seat||
|ASM0002||30-May-20||21-Jun-20||10am - 2pm||Book Seat||
|ASM0003||12-Sep-20||27-Sep-20||10am - 2pm||Book Seat||
|ASM0004||28-Nov-20||13-Dec-20||10am - 2pm||Book Seat||
Configuring Application Security Manager (ASM)
F5 BIG-IP Application Security Manager (ASM) is an advanced web application firewall which has been extensively used in the recent past to secure web applications on the cloud or traditional hosting environments. It helps and secures web applications against any unknown security attacks. BIG-IP ASM is an integral part of F5 application delivery security solution, which consolidates network firewall, application access, traffic management, SSL inspection, and DNS security.
- BIG-IP ASM protects web application attacks to help secure against any type of threats including application level DDoS and SQL injection attacks.
- BIG-IP ASM also helps secure interactive web apps that use the latest and advanced development methodologies, such as JSON payloads, AJAX widgets, and the Google web toolkit.
Candidates should be having experience or knowledge on F5 LTM to better understand this training course on F5 ASM.
- Knowledge or experience on BIG-IP local traffic manager
- TCP/IP Knowledge
- Basic Networking and Security knowledge
- Basic knowledge of security protocols, attacks, and threats
What you will learn
- Introduction to ASM
- Review of Traffic processing with local traffic manager
- Understanding web applications concepts
- Explanation on web application vulnerabilities
- Deploying security policy and tuning
- Security attack signature and positive security building
- Securing cookies and other headers
- Reporting and logging
- Policy difference, merging and exporting
- Learn advance parameter handling
- Application templates
- Policy builder automation
- Web vulnerability scanner integration
- Login enforcement
- Brute force attack and mitigation
- Session tracking details
- Web scrapping detection and mitigation
- Study Material:- Live lectures, Streaming Recorded Videos, Online Lab Workbook, and Remote Virtual Lab access.
- Duration:- 6 Lectures of appx. 24 hours
This training course is created by one of the most experienced and multi-vendor certified trainer, verified by UniNets. He has covered each topic with the in-depth explained training required to work with F5 BIG-IP ASM firewall infrastructure. This training course will be full-length training of 6 lectures in the English language.
*Please note that the schedule is subject to change due to the availability of trainers, min. 5 students, holidays, and unwanted calamities. To confirm the program schedule, please call +91-83839 61646
|Preview Video Lecture|
|Brief Introduction to WAF||Preview|
|Traffic processing with BIG-IP Local Traffic Manager (LTM)|
|Web application concepts|
|Web Application Vulnerabilities|
|Security Policy Deployment|
|Security Policy Tuning|
|Positive Security Building|
|Securing Cookies and other Headers|
|Reporting and Logging|
|Policy Diff, Merging and Exporting|
|Advanced Parameter Pandling|
|Using Application Templates|
|Geolocation Enforcement and IP Address Exceptions|
|Using Parent and Child Policies|
|Final Lab Practice|
After successful purchase, Follow the below steps to get the recorded sessions in your library :
- From your computer, Go to online.uninets.com
- Login first with the registered email id & password
- Then Go to "My courses" from the top right of the page
- Enter the unique code on "Access Code" section given by uninets on your registered email id.
- Click on the submit button.
- After that, you will get the live recorded videos of your classes.
- To view the full course on your computer, enlarge your screen by clicking the square button from the bottom right of the video screen.
- To get the high quality, change the video quality size. For the reference, see the below image-
- Enjoy e-learning from anywhere & save your time.