Phone: 0124 4016 313
Starts on 31-Aug-2019 @07AM IST
Online - Weekend Batch
Book your seat a week before the batch start date
Instructor: UniNets Trainer
Validity Period: 30 days
|Batch No||Start Date||End Date||Time (IST)||Status|
|VAWS001||8-Jun-19||30-Jun-19||10am - 2pm|
|VAWS002||13-Jul-19||10-Aug-19||10am - 2pm|
|VAWS003||31-Aug-19||29-Sep-19||07am - 10pm||Book Seat||
|VAWS004||23-Nov-19||15-Dec-19||10am - 2pm||Book Seat||
|VAWS005||1-Feb-20||23-Feb-20||10am - 2pm||Book Seat||
Amazon Web Services Course Overview
This course covers the fundamentals of building IT infrastructure on the AWS platform. Students learn how to optimize the AWS Cloud by understanding how AWS services fit into cloud-based solutions. In addition, students explore AWS Cloud best practices and design patterns for architecting optimal IT solutions on AWS, and build a variety of infrastructures in guided, hands-on activities.
About this course
The course also covers how to create fledgling architectures and build them into robust and adaptive solutions.
- Manage multiple AWS accounts for your organization
- Connect on-premises datacenter to AWS cloud
- Discuss billing implications of connecting multi-region VPCs
- Move large data from on-premises datacenter to AWS
- Design large datastores for AWS cloud
- Understand different architectural designs for scaling a large website
- Protect your infrastructure from DDoS attack
- Secure your data on AWS with encryption
- Design protection of data-at-rest as well as data-in-flight
- Enhance the performance of your solutions
What You will Learn
In this course you will learn how to:
- Make architectural decisions based on AWS architectural principles and best practices
- Leverage AWS services to make your infrastructure scalable, reliable, and highly available
- Leverage AWS Managed Services to enable greater flexibility and resiliency in an infrastructure
- Make an AWS-based infrastructure more efficient to increase performance and reduce costs
- Use the Well-Architected Framework to improve architectures with AWS solutions
- Study Material:- Live lectures, Streaming Recorded Videos .
- Duration:- 16 Lectures of appx. 32 hours
This training course is created by one of the most experienced and AWS certified trainer, verified by UniNets. He has covered each topic with an in-depth explanation. He has delivered over 50+ corporate and retail training across the world.
|Designing Highly Available|
|Identity Access Management (IAM)|
|Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (AVPC)|
|Elastic Computer Cloud (EC2)|
|Amazon Simple Storage Service (AS3)|
|Amazon Route 53|
|Security Practices for Optimum Cloud Deployment|
After successful purchase, Follow the below steps to get the recorded sessions in your library :
- From your computer, Go to online.uninets.com
- Login first with the registered email id & password
- Then Go to "My courses" from the top right of the page
- Enter the unique code on "Access Code" section given by uninets on your registered email id.
- Click on the submit button.
- After that, you will get the live recorded videos of your classes.
- To view the full course on your computer, enlarge your screen by clicking the square button from the bottom right of the video screen.
- To get the high quality, change the video quality size. For the reference, see the below image-
- Enjoy e-learning from anywhere & save your time.