Phone: 0124 4016 313
Starts on 21-Sep-2019 @3PM IST
Online - Weekend Batch
Book your seat a week before the batch start date
Instructor: UniNets Trainer
Validity Period: 30 days
|Batch No||Start Date||End Date||Time (IST)||Status|
|VBCCPP001||21-Sep-19||13-Oct-19||3pm - 7pm||Book Seat||
|VBCCPP002||14-Dec-19||5-Jan-20||3pm - 7pm||Book Seat||
Bluecoat BCCPP Proxy Professional Course Overview
Blue Coat Certified Proxy Professional (BCCPP) course, you will learn to configure your Blue Coat Proxy appliance for high availability and multi-site deployments, advance policy features, web content control, P2P file sharing control, IM control, steaming media control, application acceleration and reverse proxy deployments, plus Internet/intranet security solutions.
What you will Learn
- Describe the architecture of the ProxySG
- Write code in Content Policy Language to configure ProxySG policy processing
- Implement and troubleshoot advanced authentication realms deployments
- Manage downloads and Flash traffic
- Implement advanced SSL proxy functionality
- Monitor and analyze ProxySG performance
- Integrate the ProxySG with other Blue Coat security products
- Study Material:- Live lectures, Streaming Recorded Videos .
- Duration:- 16 Lectures of appx. 32 hours
- The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this course are as below:
- Practical experience with the ProxySG in the field.
- Possess advanced knowledge of networking, security, and authentication.
- Blue Coat Certified ProxySG Administrator (BCCPA)
This training course is created by one of the most experienced and multi-vendor certified trainer, verified by UniNets. He has covered each topic with an in-depth explanation. He has delivered over 50+ corporate and retail training across the world.
|Introduction To Proxy|
|Introduction to CPL Basic CPL|
|Intermediate CPL Policy Tracing|
|CPL Best Practices|
|Advanced Authentication Concepts|
|Guest Authentication and Error Handling|
|Authentication with BCAAA|
|SSL Advanced Topics|
|ProxySG Performance Monitoring|
After successful purchase, Follow the below steps to get the recorded sessions in your library :
- From your computer, Go to online.uninets.com
- Login first with the registered email id & password
- Then Go to "My courses" from the top right of the page
- Enter the unique code on "Access Code" section given by uninets on your registered email id.
- Click on the submit button.
- After that, you will get the live recorded videos of your classes.
- To view the full course on your computer, enlarge your screen by clicking the square button from the bottom right of the video screen.
- To get the high quality, change the video quality size. For the reference, see the below image-
- Enjoy e-learning from anywhere & save your time.