Mobile: +91 8448-440-748
BCCPA : Starts on 12-Sep-2020@10AM IST
Online - Weekend Batch
Book your seat a week before the batch start date
Instructor: UniNets Trainer
|Batch No||Start Date||End Date||Time (IST)||Status|
|VKBCPA004||28-Dec-19||19-Jan-20||10am - 2pm||Book Seat||
|VKBCPA005||9-May-20||30-May-20||10am - 2pm||Book Seat||
Blue Coat Proxy Course Overview
The Blue Coat Certified ProxySG Associate (BCCPA) Course is intended for IT professionals who wish to master the advance features of the Blue Coat ProxySG.
IT network or security professionals who have practical experience with the ProxySG in the field and wish to master the advanced network security capabilities of Blue Coat products.
What you will learn ?
- Describe the architecture of the ProxySG
- Write code in Content Policy Language to configure ProxySG policy processing
- Implement and troubleshoot advanced authentication realms deployments
- Manage downloads and Flash traffic
- Implement advanced SSL proxy functionality
- Monitor and analyze ProxySG performance
- Integrate the ProxySG with other Blue Coat security products
- Study Material:- Live lectures, Streaming Recorded Videos, and Remote Virtual Lab access.
- Duration:- 16 Lectures of appx. 32 hours
This training course is created by one of the most experienced and multi-vendor certified trainer, verified by UniNets. He has covered each topic with an in-depth explanation. He has delivered over 50+ corporate and retail training across the world.
|Preview Video Lecture|
|Bluecoat SGProxy Overview||Preview|
|Module 1- Introduction to the Proxy SG|
|Module 2 - Proxy SG Security Deployment|
|Module 3 - Proxy SG Initial Security Configuration|
|Module 4 - Proxy SG Management and Console|
|Module 5 - Proxy Services|
|Module 6 - Hypertext Transfer Protocol|
|Module 7 - Introduction to the Visual Policy Manager|
|Module 8 - Web Filter & Web Pulse, and the Global Intelligence Network|
|Module 9 - Managing Downloads|
|Module 10 - Exceptions and Notifications|
|Module 11 - Access Logging|
|Module 12 - Authenticating Users on the Proxy SG|
|Module 13 - Introduction to Encrypted Traffic Management|
After successful purchase, Follow the below steps to get the recorded sessions in your library :
- From your computer, Go to online.uninets.com
- Login first with the registered email id & password
- Then Go to "My courses" from the top right of the page
- Enter the unique code on "Access Code" section given by uninets on your registered email id.
- Click on the submit button.
- After that, you will get the live recorded videos of your classes.
- To view the full course on your computer, enlarge your screen by clicking the square button from the bottom right of the video screen.
- To get the high quality, change the video quality size. For the reference, see the below image-
- Enjoy e-learning from anywhere & save your time.