Phone: 0124 4016 313
Starts on 21-Sep-2019 @8AM IST
Online - Weekend batch
Book your seat a week before the batch start date
Instructor: UniNets Trainer
Validity Period: 30 days
|Batch - NKLB002|
|Timing IST||8:00AM - 12:00PM|
|Status||Book Your Seat ||
CCIE Routing and Switching Lab BootCamp
This CCIE routing and switching boot camp training course are designed to help CCIE R&S candidates who are preparing for the CCIE R&S practical exam and help them to judge where they are standing in the process of preparing a certification exam. This course will fill the technology gaps through detailed and in-depth lectures and lab practices.
Cisco CCIE Routing and switching validate skills and knowledge required for expert-level network engineers to plan, manage and troubleshoot complex and converged network infrastructure.
This training course focuses on the topics required to pass the CCIE R&S lab exam. CCIE is one of the most demanding and high payable certification course across the world. Getting CCIE certification benefits are the following:
- Known as one of the highest paid IT certification across the world
- Career advancement opportunities
- Credibility for network engineers including the use of Cisco CCIE logo
- Candidates who are intended for this training course should have a good understanding of CCNA and CCNP routing and switching knowledge.
- No formal prerequisite for CCIE certification
- Candidates should have at least 4-5 years of working experience
Who Can Attend
- Students who are preparing for CCIE routing and switching lab exam
- Who wants to earn the world’s most demanding and prestigious IT certification
- Who wants to fly high in their career
What you will learn?
After completion of this training course, you will be able to plan, operate and troubleshoot complex and converged network infrastructure.
Topics will cover:
- The detailed overview of layer 2 technologies including LAN switching technologies, Layer 2 multicast, Layer 2 WAN circuit technologies and troubleshooting layer 2 technologies
- The detailed overview of layer 3 technologies including addressing technologies, layer 3 multicasts, fundamental routing concepts, RIP v2, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, troubleshooting layer 3 technologies
- The detailed overview of VPN technologies including tunneling, encryption, troubleshooting VPN technologies
- The detailed overview of infrastructure security including device security, network security, troubleshooting infrastructure security
- The detailed overview of infrastructure services including system management, service quality, network services, network optimization, and troubleshooting infrastructure services.
The instructor is highly experienced and industry expert trainer (Certified CCIE), verified by UniNets. He has over 12 years industry working experience covered each topic required to pass CCIE lab exam. In this training video, he has targeted Indian students who are familiar with the Hindi language.
|Preview Video Lecture|
|Configuration Lab 1, 2 and 3|
|IP Services Section|
|LAN & WAN Security Section|
|IP Multicast Section|
|Troubleshooting Lab 1, 2, 3, 4|
|Lab Exam Strategies|
|Mock Lab 1|
|Mock Lab 2|
After successful purchase, Follow the below steps to get the recorded sessions in your library :
- From your computer, Go to online.uninets.com
- Login first with the registered email id & password
- Then Go to "My courses" from the top right of the page
- Enter the unique code on "Access Code" section given by uninets on your registered email id.
- Click on the submit button.
- After that, you will get the live recorded videos of your classes.
- To view the full course on your computer, enlarge your screen by clicking the square button from the bottom right of the video screen.
- To get the high quality, change the video quality size. For the reference, see the below image-
- Enjoy e-learning from anywhere & save your time.