Phone: 0124 4016 313
CCNA v1.0 (200-301): Starts on 29-Feb-2020
New Released Course Training
Instructor: UniNets Trainer
Validity Period: 30 days
Max Viewing Hours: 40 Hours
|Batch No||Start Date||End Date||Time (IST)||Status|
|CCNA0001||29-Feb-20||28-Mar-20||7am - 10am||Book Seat||
|CCNA0002||25-Apr-20||17-May-20||7am - 10am||Book Seat||
|CCNA0003||13-Jun-20||05-Jul-20||7am - 10am||Book Seat||
|CCNA0004||8-Aug-20||30-Aug-20||7am - 10am||Book Seat||
|CCNA0005||10-Oct-20||8-Nov-20||7am - 10am||Book Seat||
|CCNA0006||5-Dec-20||27-Dec-20||7am - 10am||Book Seat||
CCNA 200-301 Instructor-Led Training
This CCNA course v1.0 will gives you the fundamental knowledge for the fresher & IT people. The course covers configuring network components such as switches, routers, and wireless LAN controllers, managing network devices, and identifying basic security threats.
The course also gives you a foundation in network programmability, automation, and software-defined networking.
About this training
- In this training, students are expected to clear the CCNA 200-301 certification. Anyone can apply for the exam after completion of training
- CCNA course will help students to learn basic understanding on networks, automation & security.
What you will get in study materials?
- Live lectures with instructor
- Streaming recorded videos
- Online lab workbook
- Remote virtual lab access
Who should learn?
This is designed for fresher people who are seeking the career in networking
- Network administrator
- Entry level engineers
- Support desk technician
- Help desk technician
What you will learn?
- The basic understanding of CCNA & it's detailed concepts
- Learning and Configuring the cisco devices
- Understanding the foundation of networking
- Configuring & gaining the knowledge of how to secure networks
- Monitoring and tracking new devices
- Understanding the automation & security
- Managing and maintaining the small to medium sized networks
This training course is created by one of the most experienced and multi-vendor certified trainer, verified by UniNets. He has covered each topic with an in-depth explanation. He has delivered over 80+ retail trainings across the world. He has been working as a solution architect with one of the largest IT sector company.
*Please note that the schedule is subjected to change due to the availability of trainers, min. 5 students, holidays, and unwanted calamities. To confirm the program schedule, please call +91-83839 61646
|Explain the role and function of network components|
|Describe characteristics of network topology architectures|
|Compare physical interface and cabling types|
|Identify interface and cable issues (collisions, errors, mismatch duplex, and/or speed)|
|Compare TCP to UDP|
|Configure and verify IPv4 addressing and subnetting|
|Configure and verify IPv6 addressing and prefix|
|Compare IPv6 address types|
|Verify IP parameters for Client OS (Windows, Mac OS, Linux)|
|Describe wireless principles|
|Explain virtualization fundamentals (virtual machines)|
|Describe switching concepts|
|Configure and verify VLANs (normal range) spanning multiple switches|
|Configure and verify interswitch connectivity|
|Configure and verify Layer 2 discovery protocols (Cisco Discovery Protocol and LLDP)|
|Configure and verify (Layer 2/Layer 3) EtherChannel (LACP)|
|Describe the need for and basic operations of Rapid PVST+ Spanning Tree Protocol and identify basic operations|
|Compare Cisco Wireless Architectures and AP modes|
|Describe physical infrastructure connections of WLAN components (AP, WLC, access/trunk ports, and LAG)|
|Describe AP and WLC management access connections (Telnet, SSH, HTTP, HTTPS, console, and TACACS+/RADIUS)|
|Configure the components of a wireless LAN access for client connectivity using GUI only such as WLAN creation, security settings, QoS profiles, and advanced WLAN settings|
|Determine how a router makes a forwarding decision by default|
|Configure and verify IPv4 and IPv6 static routing|
|Configure and verify single area OSPFv2|
|Describe the purpose of first hop redundancy protoco|
|Automation and Programmability|
|Define key security concepts (threats, vulnerabilities, exploits, and mitigation techniques)|
|Describe security program elements (user awareness, training, and physical access control)|
|Configure device access control using local passwords|
|Describe security password policies elements, such as management, complexity, and password alternatives (multifactor authentication, certificates, and biometrics)|
|Describe remote access and site-to-site VPNs|
|Configure and verify access control lists|
|Configure Layer 2 security features (DHCP snooping, dynamic ARP inspection, and port security)|
|Differentiate authentication, authorization, and accounting concepts|
|Describe wireless security protocols (WPA, WPA2, and WPA3)|
|Configure WLAN using WPA2 PSK using the GUI|
|Automation and Programmability|
|Explain how automation impacts network management|
|Compare traditional networks with controller-based networking|
|Describe controller-based and software defined architectures (overlay, underlay, and fabric)|
|Compare traditional campus device management with Cisco DNA Center enabled device management|
|Describe characteristics of REST-based APIs (CRUD, HTTP verbs, and data encoding)|
|Recognize the capabilities of configuration management mechanisms Puppet, Chef, and Ansible|
|Interpret JSON encoded data|
After successful purchase, Follow the below steps to get the recorded sessions in your library :
- From your computer, Go to online.uninets.com
- Login first with the registered email id & password
- Then Go to "My courses" from the top right of the page
- Enter the unique code on "Access Code" section given by uninets on your registered email id.
- Click on the submit button.
- After that, you will get the live recorded videos of your classes.
- To view the full course on your computer, enlarge your screen by clicking the square button from the bottom right of the video screen.
- To get the high quality, change the video quality size. For the reference, see the below image-
- Enjoy e-learning from anywhere & save your time.