Mobile: +91 8448-440-748
Starts on 28-Dec-2019 @9AM IST
Online & Classroom - Weekend Batch
Book your seat a week before the batch start date
Instructor: UniNets Trainer
|Batch No||Start Date||End Date||Time (IST)||Status|
|SKNARS0010||28-Dec-19||2-Feb-20||9am - 12pm||Book Seat||
|SKNARS0011||8-Feb-20||1-Mar-20||9am - 1pm||Book Seat||
|SKNARS0012||7-Mar-20||5-Apr-20||3pm - 7pm||Book Seat||
CCNA Routing & Switching Expert Training
CCNA Routing and Switching training are helpful for entry-level network engineers, network administrators and professionals or individuals who want to start their career in the networking industry. CCNA R&S training provided a basic level of understanding and hands-on exposure on Cisco routers and switches. It is also considered as a gateway to get vast opportunities in the field of IT networking.
In the field of IT, networking CCNA R&S is the most popular career certification across the world. It is globally recognized by IT networking industry.
To become a Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) in routing & switching, you have to pass either a single CCNA (200 - 125) exam or 2 exams 100 – 105 (ICND1) and 200 – 105 (ICND2).
About CCNA R&S Training
- This training will make you understand how to install, configure and troubleshoot Cisco routers and switches at small and medium-size networks. It will also help you to get hands-on exposure to routers, switches, LAN, WAN technologies and IP addressing etc.
- This training course will also enable you to prepare for CCNA R&S exams. The CCNA Certified candidates are proficient in building small networks consist of Cisco routers and switches
- Study Material:- Live lectures, Streaming Recording Videos, Online Lab Workbook, and Remote Virtual Lab access.
- Duration:- 20 Lectures of appx. 40 hours
- Participants should have basic working knowledge on computer and internet and a passion to jump into the vast ocean of IT Networking
Who Can Attend
- Network engineers
- Network administrators
- Network analyst
- Network Support Engineers
- Beginner to IT Networking
What you will learn
- OSI and TCP/IP models
- IPv4 and IPv6 addressing
- Cisco Routers and Switches Hardware
- IOS installation
- Basic Device configuration
- LAN technologies like VLAN, DTP, VTP, STP, ether channel,
- WAN technologies like EIGRP, OSPF, BGP,
- IP Services like DHCP, ACL, NAT
- IP Security
- High availability like HSRP
The instructor is a CCNP certified professional and 6+ years of industrial experience and having expert level knowledge on Cisco routers and switches in the data center and Enterprise environment. He has delivered 40+ training on Cisco and other vendor products.
|Preview Video Lecture|
|Securing Device Access||Preview|
|Introduction to Networking|
|Components Of Network and their Impact|
|Subnetting & Summerization|
|Basic Switch Configuration|
|VLans & Trunking|
|Telnet & SSH|
After successful purchase, Follow the below steps to get the recorded sessions in your library :
- From your computer, Go to online.uninets.com
- Login first with the registered email id & password
- Then Go to "My courses" from the top right of the page
- Enter the unique code on "Access Code" section given by uninets on your registered email id.
- Click on the submit button.
- After that, you will get the live recorded videos of your classes.
- To view the full course on your computer, enlarge your screen by clicking the square button from the bottom right of the video screen.
- To get the high quality, change the video quality size. For the reference, see the below image-
- Enjoy e-learning from anywhere & save your time.