Phone: 0124 4016 313
Starts on 07-March-2020@2PM IST
Online & Classroom - Weekend Batch
Book your seat a week before the batch start date
Instructor: UniNets Trainer
Enrolled Learners: 3
CCNA Security Training Course
Cisco CCNA Security certification lays the foundation for skills and knowledge required for a Network Security Specialist, Security Administrator, Network Security Support Engineer and Security analyst for Cisco devices. To become a Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) in Security you have to pass either a single CCNA210 – 260 IINS (Implementing Cisco Network Security)
- Participants should have basic CCNA R&S Knowlegde.
Who can Attend
- Network engineers
- Network administrators
- Network analyst
- Network support Engineers
- Beginner to IT Networking
What you will learn
- Network Foundation Protection
- Zone Based Firewall
- Basic Firewall Policies and Cisco ASA
- VPN Technology and Cryptography
- IP Security
- Implementing IPSEC Site to Site VPN
- Layer 2 Technologies
- Cisco IPS / IDS Fundamentals
- Mitigation Technologies for E-mail based Threats
- Study Material:- Live lectures, Streaming Recording Videos, Online Lab Workbook, and Remote Virtual Lab access.
- Duration:- 20 Lectures of appx. 40hours
The instructor is highly experience and he is having professional and 5+ years of industrial experience and having expert level knowledge on Cisco routers and switches. He has delivered 40+ training on Cisco and other vendor products.
|Preview Video Lecture|
|AAA With ACS|
|Network Foundation Protection|
|Management Plane Protection|
|Data Plane Protection|
|Control Plane protection|
|Zone Based Firewall|
|Basic Firewall Policies on Cisco ASA|
|Fundamentals of VPN Technology and Cryptography|
|Fundamentals if IP Security|
|Implementing IPSEC Site to Site VPN|
|Implementing SSL VPN|
|Securing Layer 2 Technologies|
|Cisco IPS / IDS Fundamentals|
|Mitigation Technologies for E-mail based Threats|
After successful purchase, Follow the below steps to get the recorded sessions in your library :
- From your computer, Go to online.uninets.com
- Login first with the registered email id & password
- Then Go to "My courses" from the top right of the page
- Enter the unique code on "Access Code" section given by uninets on your registered email id.
- Click on the submit button.
- After that, you will get the live recorded videos of your classes.
- To view the full course on your computer, enlarge your screen by clicking the square button from the bottom right of the video screen.
- To get the high quality, change the video quality size. For the reference, see the below image-
- Enjoy e-learning from anywhere & save your time.