Starting on 22-Jun-2019 @10AM IST
Online - Weekend Batch
Instructor: UniNets Trainer
Enrolled Learners: 7
Validity Period: 30 days
|Batch No||Start Date||End Date||Time (IST)||Status|
|MSWL003||22-Jun-19||14-Jul-19||10am - 2pm||Book Seat||
|MSWL004||28-Sep-19||20-Oct-19||10am - 2pm||Book Seat||
|MSWL005||16-Nov-19||8-Dec-19||10am - 2pm||Book Seat||
|MSWL006||4-Jan-20||1-Feb-19||10am - 2pm||Book Seat||
|MSWL007||22-Feb-20||15-Mar-19||10am - 2pm||Book Seat||
Cisco Certified Network Associate Wireless Training
Wireless network technology particularly Cisco Wireless has been growing fast which increases the demand by many folds for networking professionals that support them. In order to ensure that wireless technology is efficiently optimized to configure, monitor, and support is paramount to achieve business goals which require a lot of workforce of skilled wireless professionals. It will always give you an edge to earn CCNA Wireless training to enhance your basic Cisco Wireless LAN's implementation, configuration, monitoring, and troubleshooting skills for best performance of Cisco Wireless networks.
About CCNA Wireless Training
- CCNA Wireless training will provide you basic to intermediate level of expertise on installation, configuration and troubleshooting wireless LANs.
- This training will also firmly assist all network professionals in supporting an enterprise wireless network on Cisco WLAN.
- The CCNA Wireless course curriculum includes topics and practice material to prepare participants for configuring, monitoring and troubleshooting a Cisco Wireless LAN in an enterprise environment.
- Study Material:- Live lectures, Streaming Recorded Videos, Online Lab Workbook, and Remote Virtual Lab access.
- Duration:- 16 Lectures of appx. 32 hours
- Participants should be having good knowledge of basic networking concepts. Foundation knowledge on wireless can be an added advantage.
- Candidates also should be familiar with TCP/IP networking concepts.
- Network engineers. Network administrator, Network Specialist, network support engineers etc.
- WLAN designers, Implementer, Network Operation Engineers
- Network consultant, Presales consultants
What you will learn
- Basic Radio Frequency principles and its characteristics
- Various WLAN Security methods on accessing client devices
- WLAN architecture and IT infrastructure
- Implementing a centralized wireless access network using WLAN controllers
- Implementing converged wireless access network using switches and WLAN controllers
- Implementing small and remote wireless networks using FlexConnect and autonomous
- WLAN maintenance and troubleshooting
- Understanding WLAN design
The training instructor is a master in wireless technology and highly experienced. He is an industry expert having 14+ years of experience. He has successfully delivered many large and complex projects on wireless to various clients across the globe. In the training arena, he has delivered 80+ corporate and retail training on various Cisco data and wireless products.
|Preview Video Lecture|
|Basic Lab Setup||Preview|
|RF Principles and Mathematics|
|Basics of Spread Spectrum and Antenna|
|Wireless Media Access and Governance|
|Security and Client Access|
|Wireless Security Components|
|WPA and WPA2 Security|
|Provide Guest Access|
|Native OS for WLAN Connectivity|
|Configure Smart Handheld Clients|
|Define the Cisco Wireless Network Architecture|
|Wireless Network Deployment Options|
|One Management and One Network|
|Concepts of Mobility Architecture|
|Optimize RF Conditions and Performance|
|Layer 2 Infrastructure Support|
|Wired Infrastructure protocols to Support Wireless|
|Implement Centralized Wireless Access|
|Initialize a WLC|
|Explore WLC Features|
|Configure Client Access|
|Implement Converged Wireless Access|
|Initialize a Converged WCM|
|Configure Client Access and Implementing Roaming|
|Implement Small and Remote Wireless Access|
|WLAN Maintenance and Troubleshooting|
|Predictive WLAN Design Process|
|WLAN Site Survey|
After successful purchase, Follow the below steps to get the recorded sessions in your library :
- From your computer, Go to online.uninets.com
- Login first with the registered email id & password
- Then Go to "My courses" from the top right of the page
- Enter the unique code on "Access Code" section given by uninets on your registered email id.
- Click on the submit button.
- After that, you will get the live recorded videos of your classes.
- To view the full course on your computer, enlarge your screen by clicking the square button from the bottom right of the video screen.
- To get the high quality, change the video quality size. For the reference, see the below image-
- Enjoy e-learning from anywhere & save your time.