Mobile: +91 8448-440-748
CCNP Enterprise - Concentration ENARSI-Starts on 08th-Aug-2020
Want to be expert in CCNP Enterprise - Concentration ENARSI?
Instructor: UniNets Trainer
$249 including 18% GST
|Batch No||Start Date||End Date||Time (IST)||Status|
CCNP Enterprise - Concentration ENARSI
This exam certifies an aspirant’s knowledge for implementation and troubleshooting of advanced routing technologies and services including Layer 3, infrastructure services, infrastructure security, VPN services and infrastructure automation. This course guides candidates in preparation for this exam.
About the Training
- This course provides exposure to install, configure, manage and troubleshoot CCNP Enterprise – Concentration ENARSI.
- Study Material:- Live lectures, Streaming Recorded Videos, Online Lab Workbook, and Remote Virtual Lab access.
- Duration:- 10 Lectures of appx. 24 hours
- General understanding of network fundamentals
- General understanding of how to implement LANs
- Basic knowledge of how to manage network devices
- Basic knowledge of how to secure network devices
- Basic knowledge of network automation
- Enterprise network engineers
- System engineers
- System administrators
- Network administrators
What you will learn
- Explain the features of Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS)
- Explain the major architectural components of an MPLS VPN
- How to identify the routing and packet forwarding functionalities for MPLS VPNs
- How to implement Cisco Internetwork Operating System (IOS®) Dynamic Multipoint VPNs (DMVPNs)
- Explain the tools available to secure the IPV6 first hop
- How to troubleshoot Cisco router security features
- How to troubleshoot infrastructure security and services
The instructor is highly experienced and industry expert in CCNP Enterprise – Concentration ENARSI. He is a certified professional and currently working as senior solution architecture. He has delivered 120+ corporate and retail training on network security products across the globe.
|Implementing Internal Border Gateway Protocol (IBGP)|
|Implementing Path Control|
|Introducing MPLS L3 VPN Architecture|
|Introducing MPLS L3 VPN Routing|
|Configuring Virtual Routing and Forwarding (VRF)-Lite|
|Introducing IPv6 First Hop Security|
|Securing Cisco Routers|
|Troubleshooting Infrastructure Security and Services|
|Design EIGRP Using Classic Mode and Named Mode for IPv4 and IPv6|
|Verify the EIGRP Topology Table|
|Design EIGRP Stub Routing, Summarization, and Default Routing|
|Design EIGRP Load Balancing and Authentication|
|LAB: Troubleshoot EIGRP Issues|
|Configure OSPFv3 for IPv4 and IPv6|
|Verify the Link-State Database|
|Configure OSPF Stub Areas and Summarization|
|Configure OSPF Authentication|
|Implement Routing Protocol Redistribution|
|Manipulate Redistribution Using Route Maps|
|Troubleshoot Redistribution Issues|
|Design IBGP and External Border Gateway Protocol (EBGP)|
|Implement BGP Path Selection|
|Configure BGP Advanced Features|
|Configure BGP Route Reflectors|
|Configure MP-BGP for IPv4 and IPv6|
|Troubleshoot BGP Issues|
|Configure Routing with VRF-Lite|
|Implement Cisco IOS DMVPN|
|Obtain IPv6 Addresses Dynamically|
|Troubleshoot DHCPv4 and DHCPv6 Issues|
|Troubleshoot IPv4 and IPv6 Access Control List (ACL) Issues|
|Configure and Verify Control Plane Policing|
|Configure and Verify Unicast Reverse Path Forwarding (uRPF)|
|Fix Network Management Protocol Issues: Lab 1|
|Fix Network Management Protocol Issues: Lab 2|
After successful purchase, Follow the below steps to get the recorded sessions in your library :
- From your computer, Go to online.uninets.com
- Login first with the registered email id & password
- Then Go to "My courses" from the top right of the page
- Enter the unique code on "Access Code" section given by uninets on your registered email id.
- Click on the submit button.
- After that, you will get the live recorded videos of your classes.
- To view the full course on your computer, enlarge your screen by clicking the square button from the bottom right of the video screen.
- To get the high quality, change the video quality size. For the reference, see the below image-
- Enjoy e-learning from anywhere & save your time.