Mobile: +91 8448-440-748
CCNP Enterprise - Concentration ENWLSI-Starts on 12th-Sep-2020
Get knowledge of CCNP Enterprise - Concentration ENWLSI
Instructor: UniNets Trainer
$249 including 18% GST
|Batch No||Start Date||End Date||Time (IST)||Status|
CCNP Enterprise - Concentration ENWLSI
ENWLSD gives you information and skills needed to secure wireless network infrastructure and troubleshoot any related issues. You’ll acquire knowledge how to execute and secure a wireless network infrastructure and Cisco Connect Mobile Experience to monitor and troubleshoot network issues and use Cisco Identity Service Engine (ISE), Cisco Prime Infrastructure (PI).
About the Training
- This course provides exposure to install, configure, manage and troubleshoot CCNP Enterprise – Concentration ENWLSI.
- Study Material:- Live lectures, Streaming Recorded Videos, Online Lab Workbook, and Remote Virtual Lab access.
- Duration:- 10 Lectures of appx. 24 hours
- General knowledge of networks
- General knowledge of wireless networks
- Routing and switching knowledge
- Consulting systems engineer
- Network administrator
- Network engineer
- Network manager
- Sales engineer
- Systems engineer
- Technical solutions architect
- Wireless design engineer
- Wireless engineer
What you will learn
- Explain and implement a Cisco-recommended structured design methodology
- Explain and implement industry certifications, standards, amendments, and Requests For Comments (RFCs)
- Explain and implement Cisco enhanced wireless features
- Explain and implement the wireless design process
- Explain and implement specific vertical designs
- Explain and implement site survey processesExplain and implement network validation processes
The instructor is highly experienced and industry expert in CCNP Enterprise – Concentration ENWSLI. He is a certified professional and currently working as senior solution architecture. He has delivered 120+ corporate and retail training on network security products across the globe.
|Securing and Troubleshoot the Wireless Network Infrastructure|
|Perform and Troubleshoot Secure Client Connectivity|
|Perform and Troubleshoot Quality of Service (QoS) in Wireless Networks|
|Perform and Troubleshoot Advanced Wireless Network Services|
|Lab Familiarization (Base Learning Lab)|
|Design Secure Management Access for Cisco Wireless LAN Controllers (WLCs) and Access Points (APs)|
|Learn how to add Network Devices and External Resources to Cisco Prime Infrastructure|
|Capture a Successful AP Authentication|
|Perform Authentication, Authorization, and Accounting (AAA) Services for Central Mode WLANs|
|Perform AAA Services for FlexConnect Mode Wireless LANs (WLANs)|
|Design Guest Services in the Wireless Network|
|Design Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) in the Wireless Network|
|Capture Successful Client Authentications|
|Configure QoS in the Wireless Network for Voice and Video Services|
|Design Cisco Application Visibility and Control (AVC) in the Wireless Network|
|Capture Successful QoS Traffic Marking in the Wireless Network|
|Configure, Detect, and Locate Services on the Cisco CMX|
|Identify Wireless Clients and Security Threats|
After successful purchase, Follow the below steps to get the recorded sessions in your library :
- From your computer, Go to online.uninets.com
- Login first with the registered email id & password
- Then Go to "My courses" from the top right of the page
- Enter the unique code on "Access Code" section given by uninets on your registered email id.
- Click on the submit button.
- After that, you will get the live recorded videos of your classes.
- To view the full course on your computer, enlarge your screen by clicking the square button from the bottom right of the video screen.
- To get the high quality, change the video quality size. For the reference, see the below image-
- Enjoy e-learning from anywhere & save your time.