Phone: 0124 4016 313
CCSE: Starts on 30-May-2020 @2PM IST
Online - Weekend batch
Book your seat a week before the batch start date
Instructor: UniNets Trainer
Validity Period: 30 days
|Batch No||Start Date||End Date||Time (IST)||Status|
|VCSE001||30-May-20||20-Jun-20||2pm - 6pm||Book Seat||
|VCSE002||29-Aug-20||19-Sep-20||2pm - 6pm||Book Seat||
|VCSE003||28-Nov-20||19-Dec-20||2pm - 6pm||Book Seat||
Checkpoint Certified Security Expert CCSE Training
This CCSE training course will achieve candidate to earn Check Point Certified Security Expert (CCSE) certification, which validates your ability to build, modify, deploy and troubleshoot Checkpoint security systems on the GAiA operating system. Checkpoint firewall experts are in demand in the network security industry. Checkpoint firewalls are vastly used in almost every data centers in the world.
About CCSE Training
- This course will give you basic to advanced level of understanding and hands-on knowledge on the GAiA operating system.
- In this training, you will learn how to effectively build, modify, deploy and troubleshoot Check Point Security systems on the GAiA OS.
- You will also study firewall processes to understand the kernel processing and Stateful Inspection.
- Labs include configuring security gateways, implementing VPNs, and performing advanced troubleshooting tasks on the firewall.
- Study Material:- Live lectures, Streaming Recorded Videos, Online Lab Workbook, and Remote Virtual Lab access.
- Duration:- 6 Lectures of appx. 24 hours
- CCSA certification or knowledge
- Working knowledge of Windows, UNIX, networking, TCP/IP and internet
- Any networking security knowledge is a plus.
What you will Learn
- System management procedures
- System upgrades process
- Understand CLI commands
- Check Point’s API architecture supports orchestration and automation
- Understand advance clusterXL functions
- VRRP network redundancy advantages
- Mobile access deployment options
- CoreXL acceleration technology for enhancement and improving performance
- Mobile access software to secure data
- Check Point mobile threat prevention
- Checkpoint capsule components to secures mobile devices
A verified UniNets instructor has been delivering checkpoint training for more than 6 years. He is a certified instructor and has a vast experience of 9 years in the network security domain. He has successfully completed many complex security projects in a multi-vendor environment. He covers each topic of the training course in a simple and understanding way.
|Preview Video Lecture|
|Upgrading & backup part||Preview|
|Introduction to Checkpoint|
|Packet Inspection Flow|
|Clustering and Acceleration|
|Load Sharing Method|
|High Availability Multicast Process|
|Advance Identify Access|
|Mobile Access VPN & URL Filtering|
After successful purchase, Follow the below steps to get the recorded sessions in your library :
- From your computer, Go to online.uninets.com
- Login first with the registered email id & password
- Then Go to "My courses" from the top right of the page
- Enter the unique code on "Access Code" section given by uninets on your registered email id.
- Click on the submit button.
- After that, you will get the live recorded videos of your classes.
- To view the full course on your computer, enlarge your screen by clicking the square button from the bottom right of the video screen.
- To get the high quality, change the video quality size. For the reference, see the below image-
- Enjoy e-learning from anywhere & save your time.