Phone: 0124 4016 313
Starts on 29-Feb-2020 @2PM IST
Online - Weekend Batch
Book your seat a week before the batch start date
Instructor: UniNets Trainer
Enrolled Learners: 9
Validity Period: 30 days
|Batch No||Start Date||End Date||Time (IST)||Status|
|CCSA0001||18-Jan-20||02-Feb-20||2pm - 6pm||Book Seat||
|CCSA0002||29-Feb-20||15-Mar-20||2pm - 6pm||Book Seat||
|CCSA0003||11-Apr-20||26-Apr-20||2pm - 6pm||Book Seat||
|CCSA0004||23-May-20||7-Jun-20||2pm - 6pm||Book Seat||
|CCSA0005||4-Jul-20||19-Jul-20||2pm - 6pm||Book Seat||
|CCSA0006||22-Aug-20||6-Sep-20||2pm - 6pm||Book Seat||
|CCSA0007||03-Oct-20||18-Oct-20||2pm - 6pm||Book Seat||
|CCSA0008||21-Nov-20||6-Dec-20||2pm - 6pm||Book Seat||
|CCSA0009||26-Dec-20||10-Jan-21||2pm - 6pm||Book Seat||
Checkpoint Certified Security Administrator (CCSA) Training
Checkpoint firewall is considered to the best selling firewall in the world, it has been deployed across all major fortune 500 companies. Due to its 3 tier architecture, it always has an edge over other firewalls. Checkpoint deployment in either at data centers or branch offices will able to protect and secure against all possible network threats, It provides you a simple interface to configure and evaluate security policies and optimize the rule base. You will be able to manage user access to corporate LANs, monitor suspicious network activities and attacks.
About this training
- This course will give you basic to advanced level of understanding and hands-on knowledge on the GAiA operating system.
- This Check Point security administrator (CCSA) training covers all topics mentioned in the course that is essentially required for you to deploy, implement, initialize, configure, manage and troubleshoot daily job operations of Check Point Security gateway and management software system on the GAiA operating system.
- Study Material:- Live lectures, Streaming Recorded Videos, Online Lab Workbook, and Remote Virtual Lab access.
- Duration:- 6 Lectures of appx. 24 hours
What you will learn?
- Checkpoint hardware introduction
- Managing security policies
- Understanding security policy layers
- Understanding Checkpoint security solutions and licensing
- Understanding traffic accessibility
- Deploy and configure security management gateway in a distributed environment
- Configuring objects, rules and how to define a network security policy
- Working with multiple administrators and enabling permission profiles
- Configuring VPN
- Performing administrator tasks
Who is the target audience?
- Network security administrators
- Network security consultants
- Network security engineers
- Network security analyst
- System administrator
- Cybersecurity specialist
- SOC analyst
- System analyst
- Basic understanding of networking
- Some experience of Checkpoint products
- Basic level operating system knowledge on Windows server/ UNIX skills
- Internet and TCP/IP experience
The instructor is having 8+ years of working experience in the security domain. He has successfully executed various checkpoint firewall deployment projects in many organizations. He is a certified and experienced trainer, he has taken over 60 corporate and retail batches across the globe. He is currently working as a security solution consultant with one of the biggest IT telecom company.
*Please note that the schedule is subject to change due to the availability of trainers, min. 5 students, holidays, and unwanted calamities. To confirm the program schedule, please call +91-83839 61646
|Preview Video Lecture|
|Basics of Checkpoint||Preview|
|Security Gateway Installations|
After successful purchase, Follow the below steps to get the recorded sessions in your library :
- From your computer, Go to online.uninets.com
- Login first with the registered email id & password
- Then Go to "My courses" from the top right of the page
- Enter the unique code on "Access Code" section given by uninets on your registered email id.
- Click on the submit button.
- After that, you will get the live recorded videos of your classes.
- To view the full course on your computer, enlarge your screen by clicking the square button from the bottom right of the video screen.
- To get the high quality, change the video quality size. For the reference, see the below image-
- Enjoy e-learning from anywhere & save your time.