Phone: 0124 4016 313
Starts on 2-Nov-2019@2PM IST
Online - Weekend Batch
Book your seat a week before the batch start date
Instructor: UniNets Trainer
Validity Period: 30 days
|Batch No||Start Date||End Date||Time (IST)||Status|
|UTCISE001||28-Sep-19||20-Oct-19||10am - 1pm||Book Seat||
|UTCISE002||2-Nov-19||6-Dec-19||3pm - 5pm||Book Seat||
|UTCISE003||1-Feb-20||16-Feb-20||3pm - 7pm||Book Seat||
Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE)
This Cisco ISE training course helps candidates to configure, install, and implement this new security product from Cisco. Cisco identity services engine (ISE) platform for making control of access and identity policies that enable organizations to maintain infrastructure security, effectively enforce compliance and streamline internal operations. The ISE architecture allows businesses to use real-time data from multiple users, networks and devices. This feature enables network administrators to use these data for proactive decision making and handling governance issues. The purpose of the Cisco ISE product is to simplify identity management across diverse devices and applications.
About ISE Training
- In this training, students can get a detailed introduction to Implementing Cisco Secure Solutions (SISAS) with knowledge of basic configuration, EAP protocols, and Authentication of default & customized policy and Identity stores.
- It is a customized training for CCNP Security one of the modules of the Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE)
- This course will also make candidates equipt to prepare for Security related Certification exams. The certified professionals are able to deploy, implement and troubleshoot security devices in any secure environment.
- Study Material:- Live lectures, Streaming Recorded Videos, Online Lab Workbook, and Remote Virtual Lab access.
- Duration:- 8 Lectures of appx. 32 hours
- Participants who wants to attend this training should have basic networking knowledge in routing, switching and IP addressing etc.
- Candidates should be familiar with Security networking concepts.
- CCNA security certification
- Basic level of networking knowledge required to install, configure, operate, troubleshoot network devices and applications.
- Basic level of firewall knowledge and skills
What You Will Learn
- Cisco ISE installation
- Cisco ISE restore
- Cisco ISE profiling
- Detail lecture on AAA protocol
- Detail hands-on training on ISE introduction
- Install certificates into ISE
- Implement policy sets to streamline authentication
- Configure AP integration
- Configure profile services in ISE
The instructor is having experience in training more than 5+ years & of industrial hands-on experience. He is having expert level knowledge on Cisco routers and switches. He has delivered 40+ training on Cisco and other vendor products.
|Preview Video Lecture|
|Basic of ISE||Preview|
|Cisco ISE Architecture & Deployment|
|Introduction, Initial Setup, and GUI Management|
|Cisco ISE Policy|
|Integration on ISE|
|Configuration of basic policy|
|Configure conversion to policy sets|
|Configuration of access policy|
|Guest Services & Web Authentication|
|Web Access Introduction|
|Configure Guest Access|
|Configuring Portals for Guest, Sponsors and My Devices|
|Blacklisting the device|
|ISE Endpoint Compliance Services|
|Configuring Client Provisioning and Policies|
|ISE with AMP and VPN-Based Services|
|Configuring Cisco ISE for VPN Access|
|Configuring Cisco AMP for ISE|
|Configuring Threat-Centric NAC using Cisco AMP|
|ISE Integrated Solutions with APIs|
|Cisco WSA Integration and Configuring Cisco ISE pxGrid|
|Network Access Devices|
|Configuring ISE for Basic Device Administration|
|Configuring TACACS+ for Command Authorization|
After successful purchase, Follow the below steps to get the recorded sessions in your library :
- From your computer, Go to online.uninets.com
- Login first with the registered email id & password
- Then Go to "My courses" from the top right of the page
- Enter the unique code on "Access Code" section given by uninets on your registered email id.
- Click on the submit button.
- After that, you will get the live recorded videos of your classes.
- To view the full course on your computer, enlarge your screen by clicking the square button from the bottom right of the video screen.
- To get the high quality, change the video quality size. For the reference, see the below image-
- Enjoy e-learning from anywhere & save your time.