Phone: 0124 4016 313
Starts on 02-Nov-2019 @3PM IST
Online - Weekend batch
Book your seat a week before the batch start date
Instructor: UniNets Trainer
Enrolled Learners: 2
Validity Period: 30 days
|Batch No||Start Date||End Date||Time (IST)||Status|
|LACI001||27-Jul-19||18-Aug-19||10am - 2pm|
|LACI002||31-Aug-19||22-Sep-19||3pm - 7pm||Book Seat||
|LACI003||02-Nov-19||08-Dec-19||10am - 2pm||Book Seat||
|LACI004||11-Jan-20||2-Feb-20||3pm - 7pm||Book Seat||
|LACI005||21-Mar-20||12-Apr-20||10am - 2pm||Book Seat||
Configuring Cisco Nexus 9000 Series in ACI Mode
Application Centric Infrastructure is a Cisco SDN solution which has been deployed across the data centers. Cisco ACI offers
- It automates end to end IT workflows and make an organization equipped enough to reduce application deployments from several weeks to few minutes.
- ACI deployment helps organizations to secure their applications via a whitelist model, policy enforcement, and micro-segmentation.
- It strongly builds programmable SDN fabrics utilizing features of open APIs and over 65 Cisco ACI global partner ecosystems.
- Cisco ACI provided vast benefits including deploying and migrating any enterprise applications seamlessly across geographies with a consistent policy.
About this training
This training course will cover an in-depth understanding of the key components and procedures required to configure, implement and manage Cisco Nexus 9000 switches in Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI) mode.
- Candidate will learn how to configure and deploy the Cisco Nexus 9000 series in ACI (Application Centric Infrastructure) mode
- Candidate will learn how to connect the Cisco ACI Fabric to external networks and services
- You will be able to troubleshoot the Cisco Nexus 9000 series switches platform
- You will get a deep understanding, skills and knowledge to secure, scalable and policy-based management
- Study Material: Live lectures, Recorded Videos, Online Workbook, and Virtual Lab Access
- Duration: 16 Lectures of appx. 32 Hours
What you will Learn
- Deep understanding of Cisco Nexus 9000 series switches in ACI
- Deployment of ACI Fabric
- A configuration of the ACI controller (APIC)
- Integration of the APIC hypervisor
- Configuring of ACI L4-L7 service integration
- Implementation of ACI management
- Understanding programmability and orchestration of the ACI network
- Discuss ACI connectivity to external networks
- Different migration options with ACI
You should have the following skills and knowledge before attending this course:
- Candidates should have knowledge of Cisco Ethernet switching products
- Candidates must have basic knowledge of data center infrastructures/architectures
- Candidates should have basic knowledge of VMware virtualization
- Candidates should have basic knowledge of protocols, routing, and switching
- Data center engineers
- Data center architects
- Network engineers
- Network designers
- Network consultants
- Technical solution architects
About the Instructor
The instructor for this training has been delivering training for the last 7+ years. He has delivered over 400+ corporate and retail training across the world. He is an expert trainer who is having CCIE Data Centre certification and 14+ years of experience in data center and routing switching domain. The instructor has excellent working knowledge in Cisco networks and is currently working as a Senior Solution Architect.
|Preview Video Lecture|
|Nexus 9K Hardware Architecture|
|Cisco ACI Overview|
|ACI Architecture and Building Blocks|
|Nexus 9k Hardware|
|ACI Access Policies|
|ACI Logical Construct|
|ACI Packet Flow|
|Cisco ACI Codes and Releases|
|Virtualization, Container, and Third-Party Integration|
|ACI Integration with VMware vCenter|
|ACI Integration with Cisco AVE|
|ACI Microsegmentation and Intra-EPG Isolation|
|Cisco ACI Security and Monitoring Features|
|Cisco ACI L4–L7 Service Insertion|
|ACI Fabric Security|
|Role-Based Access Control|
|Monitoring, Logging, and Fault Management|
|ACI External Networking|
|ACI External Connections|
|ACI External L3 Networks|
|Configuring External L3 Networks|
|ACI L2 out|
|ACI L3 out with Routing Protocols|
|ACI ePG Static Routing|
After successful purchase, Follow the below steps to get the recorded sessions in your library :
- From your computer, Go to online.uninets.com
- Login first with the registered email id & password
- Then Go to "My courses" from the top right of the page
- Enter the unique code on "Access Code" section given by uninets on your registered email id.
- Click on the submit button.
- After that, you will get the live recorded videos of your classes.
- To view the full course on your computer, enlarge your screen by clicking the square button from the bottom right of the video screen.
- To get the high quality, change the video quality size. For the reference, see the below image-
- Enjoy e-learning from anywhere & save your time.