Phone: 0124 4016 313
APM : Starts on 07-Nov-2020 @10AM IST
Online - Weekend Batch
Book your seat a week before the batch start date
Instructor: UniNets Trainer
Validity Period: 30 days
|Batch No||Start Date||End Date||Time (IST)||Status|
|SGFAPM002||01-Feb-20||16-Feb-20||10am -2pm||Book Seat||
|SGFAPM003||06-Jun-20||21-Jun-20||10am -2pm||Book Seat||
Big-IP F5 Access Policy Manager Course In Detail Training:
This courseis use for network administrators, network operators, and network engineers a functional understanding of BIG-IP Access Policy Manager as it is commonly deployed in both application delivery network and remote access settings.
About F5 APM Training
In this course, you will learn about BIG-IP Access Policy Manager, configuration objects, how it is commonly deployed, and how typical administrative and operational activities are performed.
- Common Security and Network terminology
- TCP/IP addressing, routing, and internetworking concepts
- Security authorization and authentication concepts
- Common elements of WAN and LAN environments
- Study Material:- Live lectures, Streaming Recorded Videos, Online Lab Workbook, and Remote Virtual Lab access.
- Duration:- 6 Lectures of appx. 24 hours
What you will learn
- Getting started with the BIG-IP system
- APM Traffic Processing and APM Configuration Wizards
- Access Profiles, Visual Policy Editor, Branches and Endings
- APM Portal Access and Rewrite Profiles
- Single Sign-On and Credential Caching
- APM Network Access and BIG-IP Edge Client
- Layer 4 and Layer 7 Access Control Lists
- APM Application Access and Webtop Types
- Remote Desktop, Optimized Tunnels and Webtop Links
- LTM Concepts including Virtual Servers, Pools, Monitors and SNAT’ing
- APM + LTM Use Case for Web Applications
- Visual Policy Editor Macros
- AAA Servers and Authentication and Authorization with Active Directory and RADIUS
- Endpoint Security with Windows Process Checking, Protected Workspace and Firewalls
- iRules, Customization and SAML
This training course is created by one of the most experienced and multi-vendor certified trainer, verified by UniNets. He has covered each topic with the in-depth explained training required to work with F5 BIG-IP ASM firewall infrastructure. This training course will be full-length training of 6 lectures in the English language.
|Introduction to BIG-IP System|
|Initially Setting Up the BIG-IP System|
|F5 Support Resources and Tools|
|Web Application Access|
|Review of BIG-IP LTM|
|Introduction to Access Policy|
|Access Application Configuration Overview|
|Managing BIG-IP APM|
|BIG-IP APM Sessions and Access Licenses|
|Access Policy General Purpose Agents Lists|
|Introduction to Access Policy Authentication|
|Active Directory AAA Server & RADIUS|
|List of Assignment Agents|
|Portal Access Configuration Overview|
|Portal Access Configuration|
|Access Policy Logon Agents|
|Client-Side Endpoint Security|
|Configuration in Detail|
|BIG-IP Edge Client|
|SAML Conceptual Overview|
|SAML Configuration Overview|
|Webtop and Wizards|
After successful purchase, Follow the below steps to get the recorded sessions in your library :
- From your computer, Go to online.uninets.com
- Login first with the registered email id & password
- Then Go to "My courses" from the top right of the page
- Enter the unique code on "Access Code" section given by uninets on your registered email id.
- Click on the submit button.
- After that, you will get the live recorded videos of your classes.
- To view the full course on your computer, enlarge your screen by clicking the square button from the bottom right of the video screen.
- To get the high quality, change the video quality size. For the reference, see the below image-
- Enjoy e-learning from anywhere & save your time.