Phone: 0124 4016 313
Starts on 07-Sep-2019@7AM IST
Online & Classroom - Weekend Batch
Book your seat a week before the batch start date
Instructor: UniNets Trainer
Enrolled Learners: 4
Validity Period: 30 days
|Batch No||Start Date||End Date||Time (IST)||Status|
|THGTN002||20-Jul-19||4-Aug-19||3pm - 7pm|
|THGTN003||17-Aug-19||8-Sep-19||7am - 11am||Book Seat||
|THGTN004||07-Sep-19||06-Oct-19||3pm - 7pm||Book Seat||
|THGTN005||7-Dec-19||29-Dec-19||3pm - 7pm||Book Seat||
|THGTN006||25-Jan-20||16-Feb-20||3pm - 7pm||Book Seat||
|THGTN007||14-Mar-20||29-Mar-20||3pm - 7pm||Book Seat||
F5 Domain Name Server Expert Training
F5 DNS provides a scalable and secure solution to every environment which protects your business from an outage and also improves DNS and application performance. It also improves in securing DNS infrastructures from the latest distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attacks and protecting DNS query responses from cache-poisoning redirects will help keep your business online and viable.
F5 BIG-IP DNS (formerly BIG-IP Domain Name System) distributes DNS and various application requests based on policies, service conditions, user geographical location, and application performance. F5 DNS delivers high-performance DNS services with visibility, reporting, and analysis. It also hyperscales and secures DNS responses geographically to survive DDoS attacks. It provides a complete, real-time DNSSEC solution and ensures high availability of global applications in all hybrid environments.
About this training
- In this training, students are expected to get expertise on how to scale and secure DNS infrastructure at the time of large volumes of a query and distributed DoS attacks.
- DNS course will help students to learn how to improve the performance and availability of various applications by directing users to the closest or best-performing physical, virtual, or cloud environment.
- Study Material:- Live lectures, Streaming Recorded Videos, Online Lab Workbook, and Remote Virtual Lab access.
- Duration:- 7 Lectures of appx. 28 hours
It is recommended to have knowledge of the following network technologies and experience before attending F5 DNS instructor-led training
- OSI model encapsulation
- Routing and switching
- Ethernet and ARP
- TCP/IP concepts
- IP addressing and subnetting
- NAT and private IP addressing
- Default gateway
- Network firewalls
- LAN vs. WAN
You should be having a working knowledge of F5 LTM. If you have knowledge and skill on one of the following before attending this training then it would be a plus:
- Administering BIG-IP F5
- BIG-IP local traffic manager
- F5 certified BIG-IP administrator
- F5 certified technical specialist
What you will learn?
- F5 BIG-IP initial setup
- Understanding Domain Name System and resolution
- Learning and Configuring DNS listeners
- Understanding accelerating DNS resolution using DNS Express, DNS cache, and DNS server load balancing
- Configuring Intelligent DNS resolution with wide IPs and wide IP pools
- Probes and metrics to assist the intelligent DNS resolution process
- Understanding Intelligent DNS load balancing methods
- Monitoring and tracking intelligent DNS resources
- Taking Logs for GSLB load-balancing decisions
- Understanding DNSSEC
- Using iRules in the DNS resolution process
- Managing BIG-IP DNS sync groups
This training course is created by one of the most experienced and multi-vendor certified trainer, verified by UniNets. He has covered each topic with an in-depth explanation. He has delivered over 50 corporate and retail training across the world. He has been working as a solution architect with one of the largest IT sector company and handling complex projects related to F5 and security.
|Preview Video Lecture|
|Introduction to BIG-IP DNS||Preview|
|Module 1 : Setting Up the BIG-IP System|
|Introducing the BIG-IP System|
|Initially Setting Up the BIG-IP System|
|Archiving the BIG-IP Configuration|
|Leveraging F5 Support Resources and Tools|
|Module 2: DNS Basics|
|What is DNS|
|How DNS works|
|Understanding DNS Configuration|
|Domains & Zones|
|Module 3: BIG-IP DNS Services|
|Part 1: DNS Setup and Listeners|
|Part 2: Resolving Queries Using Local BIND with ZoneRunner|
|Part 3: Resolving Queries When a Listener Has a Pool|
|Part 4: Resolving Queries Using DNS Cache|
|Part 5: Resolving queries using DNS Express|
|Module 4: Wide IP|
|Part 1: Configure a Data Center|
|Part 2: Add the BIG-IP DNS System as a Server|
|Part 3: Add a BIG-IP LTM System as a Server|
|Part 4: Establish iQuery Communication|
|Part 5: Add a Non-F5 Server to BIG-IP DNS|
|Part 6: Configure a Wide IP Pool|
|Part 7: Configure a Wide IP|
|Part 8: Test Effects of Object Status Change on DNS Resolution|
|Module 5: Global Server Load Balancing|
|Part 1: Ratio Load Balancing|
|Part 2: Test Ratio Load Balancing|
|Part 3: Manual Resume|
|Part 4: Topology Load Balancing|
|Module 5: Monitors|
|Module 6: iQuery|
|BIG-IP DNS Jump Start Projects|
|Part 1: Basic DNS Setup with Virtual Server Discovery|
|Part 2: Configure a DNS Sync Group in a Multiple Data Center Environment|
After successful purchase, Follow the below steps to get the recorded sessions in your library :
- From your computer, Go to online.uninets.com
- Login first with the registered email id & password
- Then Go to "My courses" from the top right of the page
- Enter the unique code on "Access Code" section given by uninets on your registered email id.
- Click on the submit button.
- After that, you will get the live recorded videos of your classes.
- To view the full course on your computer, enlarge your screen by clicking the square button from the bottom right of the video screen.
- To get the high quality, change the video quality size. For the reference, see the below image-
- Enjoy e-learning from anywhere & save your time.