F5 DNS (GTM) Course Study Material
What You Will Get?
- F5 DNS - Live training streaming recorded videos (23+ lectures with 40+ hours training course video)
- F5 DNS - Virtual lab till the lab validity
- F5 DNS - Workbook (Full of lab-based and real environmental issues workbook)
About F5 DNS (Formerly known as GTM) Combo Course:
During the course, user's will learn about GTM’s role in the DNS resolution process, discover how to configure many aspects of global server load balancing (GSLB) including data centers, servers, virtual servers, wide IPs, and wide IP pools. To access it, get the study materials in your account. You will learn how to create topology records and apply topology load balancing to select a DNS query response based on geolocation information. You will learn how GTM uses iQuery to communicate with other BIG-IP systems
In this combo course, we are offering - lectures through training video + labs for practices + study material (workbook).
Benefits of this course:
- Learn to use DNS Express on the BIG-IP DNS system to accelerate DNS resolution
- You will also learn how to implement F5 DNS in the network.
- You will learn to load balance DNS queries to a pool of DNS servers and monitor pool health
- Configuring the key features of the BIG-IP DNS system to perform intelligent DNS resolution
- Learn how to apply all the principles learned throughout the course to configure a BIG-IP DNS system
- You can view and confirm DNS resolution behavior using path load balancing methods
- Access all the virtual lab from anywhere in the globe.
- Access 24*7 lab devices.
- Free workbook full of in-depth knowledge course topics.
The trainer is highly experienced over 10 years of working in the industry. He has covered each and all topic with deep overview required to work with F5 DNS.
Steps to do before purchase:
- Login yourself first & then select your preferred package
- Go to the package contents and check the preview section to view the sample recorded videos, workbook format & lab guide individually
After successful purchase, this item would be added to your courses.
You can access your courses in the following ways :
- From Computer, you can access your courses after successful login
- For other devices, you can access your library using this web app through the browser of your device.
- For lab access, please follow the instructions given in description section of virtual lab access page & then start practicing it.