Phone: 0124 4016 313
F5 LTM: Starts on 06th-June-2020 @05PM IST
Online - Weekend Batch
Book your seat a week before the batch start date
Instructor: UniNets Trainer
Enrolled Learners: 30
Validity Period: 30 days
|Batch No||Start Date||End Date||Time (IST)||Status|
|LTM0001||04-Jan-20||26-Jan-20||2pm - 6pm||Completed|
|LTM0002||22-Feb-20||14-Mar-20||2pm - 6pm||Completed|
|LTM0003||05-Apr-20||26-Apr-20||10am - 2pm||Completed|
|LTM0004||09-May-20||06-Jun-20||10am - 2pm||Completed|
|LTM0005||06-Jun-20||04-Jul-20||2pm - 6pm||Book Seat||
|LTM0006||16-Aug-20||06-Sep-20||2pm - 6pm||Book Seat||
|LTM0007||19-Sep-20||10-Oct-20||2pm - 6pm||Book Seat||
|LTM0008||17-Oct-20||7-Nov-20||2pm - 6pm||Book Seat||
|LTM0009||21-Nov-20||12-Dec-20||2pm - 6pm||Book Seat||
|LTM00010||19-Dec-20||09-Jan-21||2pm - 6pm||Book Seat||
BIG-IP Local Traffic Manager Course (LTM)
The BIG-IP Local Traffic Manager LTM course will give network professionals a functional understanding of BIG-IP Local Traffic Manager (LTM) by introducing students to both commonly used and advanced LTM features. Incorporating lecture, extensive hands-on labs, and classroom discussion, the course helps you build the well-rounded skill set needed to manage BIG-IP LTM systems as part of a flexible and high-performance application delivery network.
About the training
- Study Material:- Live lectures, Streaming Recorded Videos, Online Lab Workbook, and Remote Virtual Lab access.
- Duration:- 10 Lectures of appx. 40 hours
- Candidates should be having knowledge of TCP/IP Addressing and Routing including the Address Resolution Protocol, Direct and Indirect Routing, and TCP Handshakes
- Command Line Configuration
- Common elements of and differences between WAN and LAN components
- Fundamental programming concepts
What you will learn
- BIG-IP initial setup (licensing, provisioning, and network configuration)
- A review of BIG-IP local configuration and objects
- Using load balancing methods
- Improving persistence (SSL, SIP, and persistence)
- Monitoring application with Layer 3, Layer 4, and Layer 7 monitors (Transparent and external monitors)
- Undertaking virtual servers (Network, forwarding, and reject virtual servers)
- A strategy of SNAT (SNAT pools and SNAT listeners)
- Configuring high availability (Active /standby failover device groups and persistence monitoring)
- Profiles Including (HTTP profile and OneConnect profiles)
- Advanced BIG-IP LTM configuration options (VLAN tagging, trunking, SNMP features, and packet filters)
- Establish applications with iApps
- Customizing iRules and local traffic Policies
The instructor for this training course is a qualified experienced and certified proofessional verified by UniNets. He covers each topic at packet level with practical scenarios. He incorporate his real time production environment in his teachings. He has been working as a F5 consultant in a multinational company. Along with F5 he has an expertise on routing, switching and security. He takes lectures in english and working with us as apart time. He has a vast experience in training as he has trained over 4000+ students and 30+ corporate batches.
*Please note that the schedule is subjected to change due to the availability of trainers, min. 5 students, holidays, and unwanted calamities. To confirm the program schedule, please call +91-83839 61646
|Preview Video Lecture|
|F5 Setup (Trainer-THLTM008)|
|Introduction to LTM|
|Big IP Licensing|
|Overview of Local Traffic Manager|
|Load Balancing Algorithm|
|Practical of Load Balancing|
|Practical of Monitors|
|SNAT and SNAT Practical|
|Theory of Virtual Servers|
|Virtual Servers Practical|
After successful purchase, Follow the below steps to get the recorded sessions in your library :
- From your computer, Go to online.uninets.com
- Login first with the registered email id & password
- Then Go to "My courses" from the top right of the page
- Enter the unique code on "Access Code" section given by uninets on your registered email id.
- Click on the submit button.
- After that, you will get the live recorded videos of your classes.
- To view the full course on your computer, enlarge your screen by clicking the square button from the bottom right of the video screen.
- To get the high quality, change the video quality size. For the reference, see the below image-
- Enjoy e-learning from anywhere & save your time.