Phone: 0124 4016 313
Starts on 9-Nov-2019 @3PM IST
Online - Weekend Batch
Book your seat a week before the batch start date
Instructor: UniNets Trainer
Validity Period: 30 days
|Batch No||Start Date||End Date||Time (IST)||Status|
|VMAZR001||20-Jul-19||11-Aug-19||3pm - 7pm|
|VMAZR002||31-Aug-19||22-Sep-19||3pm - 7pm|
|VMAZR003||9-Nov-19||1-Dec-19||3pm - 7pm||Book Seat||
|VMAZR004||22-Feb-20||15-Mar-20||3pm - 7pm||Book Seat||
Micosoft Azure (AZ-100) Course Overview
This course is designed for system administrators who are transitioning into Azure, as well as IT professionals who have experience with Azure and want to expand their competencies. Students will learn about virtual machines, virtual networks, and storage options through expert instruction and hands-on experience.
What you will learn
Each of these topics is covered over a full day, giving the opportunity to dive deep into topics such as virtual machine customization, hybrid networking, and storage security. Finally, the course covers authentication, account management, and integration using Azure AD.
- Azure subscriptions and billing, and implement Azure policies.
- Implement access management with Azure users, groups, and role-based access control.
- Use Azure Monitor to configure Azure alerts and review the Azure Activity Log.
- Optimize your use of Azure tools like the Azure portal, Azure PowerShell, Cloud Shell and the Azure CLI.
- Create Azure storage accounts for different data replication, pricing, and content scenarios.
- Implement virtual machine storage, blob storage, Azure files, and structured storage.
- Secure and manage storage with shared access keys, Azure backup, and Azure File Sync.
- Store and access data using Azure Content Delivery Network, and the Import and Export service.
- Monitor Azure storage with metrics and alerts, and the Activity Log.
- Deploy custom server images and Linux virtual machines.
- Configure virtual machine networking and storage options.
- Implement virtual machine high availability, scalability, and custom scripts extensions.
- Backup, restore, and monitor virtual machines.
- Understand virtual networking components, IP addressing, and network routing options.
- Configure network security groups, service endpoints, logging, and network troubleshooting.
- Implement site connectivity schemas including VNet-to-VNet connections and virtual network peering.
- Implement Azure Active Directory, Self-Service Password Reset, Azure AD Identity Protection, and integrated SaaS applications.
- Configure domains and tenants, users and groups, roles, and devices.
- Implement and manage Azure Active Directory integration options and Azure AD Application Proxy.
- Study Material:- Live lectures, Streaming Recorded Videos.
- Duration:- 16 Lectures of appx. 32 hours
This training course is created by one of the most experienced and Microsoft certified trainer, verified by UniNets. He has covered each topic with an in-depth explanation. He has delivered over 30+ corporate and retail training across the world.
|Introduction to Azure|
|What is Cloud Computing|
|What is Azure & Managing Azure|
|Subscription Management and Billing|
|Microsoft Azure management tools|
|What is Azure PowerShell|
|The Azure SDK and the Azure CLI|
|Virtual Machines in Microsoft Azure|
|Create and Configure Virtual Machines|
|Configure Azure VM in Azure|
|Azure Web Apps|
|Creating and configuring Azure web apps|
|Deploying and Monitoring web apps|
|Implementing Azure networking|
|Getting started with Azure Networking|
|Getting started with Azure Load Balancer|
|Introduction Azure Storage and Data Services|
|Understanding Azure Storage options|
|Creating and Managing Storage|
|Understanding Options for Relational Database Deployments|
|Creating and Connecting to Azure SQL Databases|
|Introduction to Containers and Server less Computing in Azure|
|Implementing Windows and Linux containers in Azure|
|Introduction to Azure Server less Computing|
|Configuring and Managing Azure Active Directory (AD)|
|Overview of Azure AD|
|Manage Azure AD Authentication|
After successful purchase, Follow the below steps to get the recorded sessions in your library :
- From your computer, Go to online.uninets.com
- Login first with the registered email id & password
- Then Go to "My courses" from the top right of the page
- Enter the unique code on "Access Code" section given by uninets on your registered email id.
- Click on the submit button.
- After that, you will get the live recorded videos of your classes.
- To view the full course on your computer, enlarge your screen by clicking the square button from the bottom right of the video screen.
- To get the high quality, change the video quality size. For the reference, see the below image-
- Enjoy e-learning from anywhere & save your time.