Phone: 0124 4016 313
Starts on 04-Apr-2020@12PM IST
Online - Weekend batch
Book your seat a week before the batch start date
Instructor: Uninets Instructor
Validity Period: 30 days
|Batch No||Start Date||End Date||Time (IST)||Status|
|NEXUS0001||04-Apr-20||03-May-20||12pm - 4pm||Book Seat||
|NEXUS0002||20-Jun-20||19-Jul-20||12pm - 4pm||Book Seat||
|NEXUS0003||19-Sep-20||11-Oct-20||12pm - 4pm||Book Seat||
|NEXUS0004||21-Nov-20||13-Dec-20||12pm - 4pm||Book Seat||
Cisco Nexus 7k 5k 2k Architecture Course
This course has been designed to focus on the knowledge and skills required by system engineers involved in the operation and administration of a Cisco Nexus Switch 7k 5k 2k deployment. The key configuration features of the Cisco Nexus Products are covered along with advanced features such as VPC, VOQ, MPLS, LISP and OTV. Hands-on labs are available, ensuring the opportunity to develop their new skills.
What you will learn
- Describe the Cisco Unified Fabric products in a Cisco Data Center network architecture
- Understand the Fibre Channel protocol, the FCoE protocol, and theData Center Bridging (DCB) enhancements, as well as how to configure FCoE on the Cisco Nexus 5000, 5500, 7000 and MDS Switches
- Configure advanced features such as OTV, MPLS, LISP, security and Quality of Service (QoS)
- Study Material:- Live lectures, Streaming Recorded Videos, Online Lab Workbook, and Remote Virtual Lab access.
- Duration:- 10 Lectures of appx. 32 hours
- Routing and Switching Knowledge
- Storage Area Networking Knowledge
Who Can Attend
- This course is for System and Network Engineers
- Candidates who involved in the administration and operation of Cisco Nexus 5K and 7K deployments.
This training course is created by one of the most experienced and multi-vendor certified trainer, verified by UniNets. He has covered each topic with an in-depth explanation. He has delivered over 50+ corporate and retail training across the world.
*Please note that the schedule is subject to change due to the availability of trainers, min. 5 students, holidays, and unwanted calamities. To confirm the program schedule, please call +91-83839 61646
|Preview Video Lecture|
|Nexus 7k Hardware Architecture|
|NXOS Licensing and Software|
|NXOS and VOQ|
|Nexus 5500 Hardware|
|Virtual Port Channel|
|Nexus 5000 Switch|
After successful purchase, Follow the below steps to get the recorded sessions in your library :
- From your computer, Go to online.uninets.com
- Login first with the registered email id & password
- Then Go to "My courses" from the top right of the page
- Enter the unique code on "Access Code" section given by uninets on your registered email id.
- Click on the submit button.
- After that, you will get the live recorded videos of your classes.
- To view the full course on your computer, enlarge your screen by clicking the square button from the bottom right of the video screen.
- To get the high quality, change the video quality size. For the reference, see the below image-
- Enjoy e-learning from anywhere & save your time.