Phone: 0124 4016 313
Starts on 16-Feb-2020 @10AM IST
Online - Weekend Batch
Book your seat a week before the batch start date
Instructor: UniNets Trainer
|Batch No||Start Date||End Date||Time (IST)||Status|
|SGNSC003||16-Feb-20||8-Mar-20||10am -2pm||Book Seat||
Citrix Netscaler Course Overview
The curriculum focuses on centrally managing multiple Citrix ADC platforms, orchestrating configuration changes, reporting on transactions, visualizing infrastructure and planning infrastructure expansion. Master the deployment and usage of Citrix Application Delivery Management with this two-day management and optimization course. You’ll gain the skills needed to automate and manage network services for scale out of application architectures, and to optimize Citrix ADC-managed application delivery traffic.
What you will learn
You will also learn how to implement Citrix ADC features, including caching, frontend optimization, Citrix ADC web logging and TCP/HTTP optimization, to optimize traffic managed by your Citrix networking environment.
- Manage multiple Citrix ADC platforms centrally
- Orchestrate configuration changes
- Report on transactions passing through the Citrix ADC environment
- Visualize infrastructure and plan expansion
- Study Material:- Live lectures, Streaming Recorded Videos.
- Duration:- 16 Lectures of appx. 32 hours
Who Can Attend
This course is designed for students with previous Citrix ADC experience, and best suited for individuals who will be deploying Citrix Application Delivery Management to administer a Citrix Networking environment or optimize Citrix ADC-managed application delivery traffic.
This training course is created by one of the most experienced and multi-vendor certified trainer, verified by UniNets. He has covered each topic with an in-depth explanation. He has delivered over 30+ corporate and retail training across the world.
|Introducing and deploying Citrix NetScaler|
|NetScaler Platform and Product Editions Product Features|
|Hardware Platforms and Components|
|NetScaler Architecture Overview|
|NetScaler-Owned IP Addresses|
|Network Address Translation|
|Virtual Local Area Networks, Link Aggregation|
|Internet Control Message Protocol|
|Configuring High Availability|
|Introduction to High Availability|
|Node Configuration Propagation and Synchronization|
|High Availability Management|
|Securing The NetScaler System|
|NetScaler System Communication|
|Access Control Lists|
|Configuring Load Balancing|
|Load Balancing Process Entity Management|
|Load Balancing Traffic Types Service Monitoring, Topology, Methods, and Additional Options|
|Custom Load, Monitor Process Service and Virtual Server Management|
|Load Balancing Visualizer|
After successful purchase, Follow the below steps to get the recorded sessions in your library :
- From your computer, Go to online.uninets.com
- Login first with the registered email id & password
- Then Go to "My courses" from the top right of the page
- Enter the unique code on "Access Code" section given by uninets on your registered email id.
- Click on the submit button.
- After that, you will get the live recorded videos of your classes.
- To view the full course on your computer, enlarge your screen by clicking the square button from the bottom right of the video screen.
- To get the high quality, change the video quality size. For the reference, see the below image-
- Enjoy e-learning from anywhere & save your time.