Mobile: +91 8448-440-748
Palo Alto: Starts on 14th-Nov-2020 @10AM IST
Online - Weekend batch
Book your seat a week before the batch start date
Instructor: Uninets Trainer
Validity Period: 30 days
$405 including 18% GST
|Batch No||Start Date||End Date||Time (IST)||Status|
|PA0001||11-Jan-20||16-Feb-20||10am - 1pm||Completed|
|PA0002||22-Feb-20||22-Mar-20||10am - 1pm||Completed|
|PA0003||21-Mar-20||26-Apr-20||10am - 1pm||Completed|
|PA0004||23-May-20||13-Jun-20||10am - 1pm||Completed|
|PA0005||11-Jul-20||08-Aug-20||10am - 1pm||Completed|
|PA0006||01-Aug-20||22-Aug-20||10am - 1pm||Completed|
|PA0007||03-Sep-20||24-Oct-20||10am - 1pm||Book Seat||
|PA0008||17-Oct-20||31-Oct-20||10am - 1pm||Book Seat||
|PA0009||14-Nov-20||05-Dec-20||10am - 1pm||Book Seat||
|PA00010||05-Dec-20||26-Dec-20||10am - 1pm||Book Seat||
PaloAlto Firewall Expert
PaloAlto Firewall is the next generation firewall which has been deployed in data centers and branch offices across many fortunate 500 companies. Due to its advanced features, PaloAlto firewall has been replacing most other widely used firewalls. It offers information security solution being used by enterprises across the world.
About the Training
- This course is specially designed and developed to provide a solid foundation for network security professionals to enhance their next-generation firewall skills and hands-on exposure to install, configure, manage and troubleshoot PaloAlto firewall in a production environment.
- It will also help them to prepare the PaloAlto Certified Network Security Engineer (PCNSE) certification exam.
- Study Material:- Live lectures, Streaming Recorded Videos, Online Lab Workbook, and Remote Virtual Lab access.
- Duration:- 10 Lectures of appx. 24 hours
- Candidates should be having a basic network and security concepts including IP addressing, TCP/IP, OSI layers, layer 2 and layer 3 packet flows.
- Candidates who are having some experience or knowledge in firewalls will be an added advantage.
- Network security specialist
- Network security professionals
- Network security analyst
- Network specialist
- Network security consultants
What you will learn:
- Introduction of Palo Alto Firewall hardware concepts
- Vulnerability protection security profiles
- Antispyware security profile
- Antivirus security profiles
- Packet Filtering
- Zone protection
- Virtual system benefits
- How to implement site-to-site VPN
- NAT policies
- Detail concepts about SSL, encryption, and decryption
- Details about APP ID overview
- Network security management
The instructor is highly experienced and industry expert in PaloAlto and other firewalls, He is a certified professional and currently working as a senior solution architecture. He has delivered 120+ corporate and retail training on network security products across the globe.
*Please note that the schedule is subject to change due to the availability of trainers, min. 5 students, holidays, and unwanted calamities. To confirm the program schedule, please call +91-83839 61646
|Preview Video Lecture|
|High Availability Lab Practical||Preview|
|Palo Alto introduction & Lab Setup|
|Introduction to PaloAlto Firewall|
|Role Based Administration|
|Detailed Packet Filtering|
|Zone Based Firewall Practical|
|Zone Based Protection|
|Implementing Virtual System|
|Configuring Security Policies|
|Implementing High Availability|
|Site to Site VPNs|
|Implementing NAT Policies|
|SSL, Encryption, Decryption|
|Describe & Define App-ID Overview|
After successful purchase, Follow the below steps to get the recorded sessions in your library :
- From your computer, Go to online.uninets.com
- Login first with the registered email id & password
- Then Go to "My courses" from the top right of the page
- Enter the unique code on "Access Code" section given by uninets on your registered email id.
- Click on the submit button.
- After that, you will get the live recorded videos of your classes.
- To view the full course on your computer, enlarge your screen by clicking the square button from the bottom right of the video screen.
- To get the high quality, change the video quality size. For the reference, see the below image-
- Enjoy e-learning from anywhere & save your time.