Phone: 0124 4016 313
Starts on 07-Mar-2020 @2PM IST
Online - Weekend Batch
Book your seat a week before the batch start date
Instructor: UniNets Trainer
Validity Period: 30 days
|Batch No||Start Date||End Date||Time (IST)||Status|
|PY0001||18-Jan-20||09-Feb-20||2pm - 06pm||Book Seat||
|PY0002||07-Mar-20||29-Mar-20||2pm - 6pm||Book Seat||
|PY0003||16-May-20||7-Jun-20||2pm - 6pm||Book Seat||
|PY0004||4-Jul-20||26-Jul-20||2pm - 6pm||Book Seat||
|PY0005||19-Sep-20||11-Oct-20||2pm - 6pm||Book Seat||
|PY0006||28-Nov-20||20-Dec-20||2pm - 6pm||Book Seat||
Python Programming Language Course
The course provides a comprehensive Python programming experience for Cisco networking professionals to automate and manage across the entire Cisco networking product line. With a focus on the Python programming language, you will learn to write, edit, modify, and expand complex Python scripts to utilize APIs and data models to effectively automate Cisco networking tasks throughout the enterprise. This will enable you to create and implement Python programming to automate configuration and operational needs in a Cisco enterprise.
What you will learn
- Write and test several functional Python scripts.
- Write, edit, modify, and expand complex Python scripts to utilize APIs and data models.
- Use the following APIs to automate configuration and management of Cisco networking devices:
- Use the YANG and MIT data models to read and manage objects to automate configuration and management of Cisco networking devices.
- Use the following DevOps / learning tools to enable efficient use of APIs and data models and effectively create Python scripts:
- Automate configuration of multiple Cisco devices.
- Study Material:- Live lectures, Streaming Recorded Videos .
- Duration:- 8 Lectures of appx. 32 hours
- Cisco networking Knowledge.
Who Can Attend
Network Engineers who implement in a Cisco enterprise or configure/manage network devices.
This training course is created by one of the most experienced and multi-vendor certified trainer, verified by UniNets. He has covered each topic with an in-depth explanation. He has delivered over 30+ corporate and retail training across the world.
*Please note that the schedule is subject to change due to the availability of trainers, min. 5 students, holidays, and unwanted calamities. To confirm the program schedule, please call +91-83839 61646
|Quick Start Guide to Network Automation|
|Objects, Variables and Data Types|
|Numbers, Operators, Floats|
|Strings - Concatenation, Slice, Lower Upper, Count, etc.|
|Comparisons - Boolean, false conditions|
|Lists - merge, extend, insert, delete|
|if / else / else-if logic|
|While Loops - with continue, list, else|
|For Loops - with dictionary or lists|
|Get some information from cisco devices|
|Get show version|
|Get running configuration|
|Get other valuable information|
|Use SSH for Network Automation|
|Netmiko SSH Scripts (5)|
|Intallation and Introduction|
|NAPALM and BGP|
|Explanation with Scripts (2+)|
|Use NAPALM for device configuration audit and changes|
|Explanation with Scripts (3+)|
|Explanation with Scripts|
|Explanation with Scripts|
After successful purchase, Follow the below steps to get the recorded sessions in your library :
- From your computer, Go to online.uninets.com
- Login first with the registered email id & password
- Then Go to "My courses" from the top right of the page
- Enter the unique code on "Access Code" section given by uninets on your registered email id.
- Click on the submit button.
- After that, you will get the live recorded videos of your classes.
- To view the full course on your computer, enlarge your screen by clicking the square button from the bottom right of the video screen.
- To get the high quality, change the video quality size. For the reference, see the below image-
- Enjoy e-learning from anywhere & save your time.