Mobile: +91 8448-440-748
Riverbed: Starts on 08-Aug-2020 @2PM IST
Online - Weekend Batch
Book your seat a week before the batch start date
Instructor: Uninets Instructor SORB002
Validity Period: 30 days
$590 including 18% Tax
|Batch No||Start Date||End Date||Time (IST)||Status|
|RB0001||08-Aug-20||29-Aug-20||10am - 2pm||Book Seat||
Customized Riverbed WAN200 Optimization Essentials & WAN350 Optimization Architectures
To make the best productivity, Every enterprise needs to ensure that their business applications perform as expected. The data must always be available whenever needed and there should not be any downtime. Even if there are some performance issues those must be quickly resolved. SteelHead offers one of the most secure optimization techniques for any applications across a variety of networks to any users. You can utilize global resources and access applications and data from anywhere with reduced cost.
About Riverbed Training
- This training will offer a detailed introduction to the Riverbed Optimization System (RiOS) with a hands-on exposure of deployment, installation, configuration and troubleshooting using the SteelHead appliances
- It is a customized training for both Riverbed WAN200 Optimization essentials and WAN350 Implementing Enterprise Optimization Architectures
- This course will also make candidates equipt to prepare for related Riverbed Certification exams. The certified professionals are able to deploy, implement and troubleshoot Riverbed devices in any production environment.
- Study Material:- Live lectures, Streaming Recorded Videos, Online Lab Workbook, and Remote Virtual Lab access.
- Duration:- 6 Lectures of appx. 36 hours
- Participants who want to attend this training should be having basic networking concepts including routing, switching and IP addressing etc.
- Candidates also should be familiar with TCP/IP networking concepts.
- Network engineers
- Network administrators
- Network Specialist and analyst
- Network Support Engineers
What you will learn
- Steelhead Appliances
- SteelCentral controller for SteelHead
- SteelHead Mobile
- Virtual Services Platform
- Quality of Service
- Serial and parallel SteelHead clusters
- Virtual in-path and lab-intensive deployments in policy-based routing
- Web Cache Communication Protocol
- SteelHead Interceptor infrastructure solutions
The course training instructor is highly experienced and industry expert having 12+ years of experience who has working knowledge of Riverbed products in the Data Center and Enterprise environment. He has delivered 150+ corporate and retail training on various data and security products.
|Preview Video Lecture|
|Steel Head in-Path||Preview|
|Module - 1 Riverbed Steelhead walkthrough|
|Intro to RiOS optimization|
|RiOS control and health|
|Inpath rule, wan visibility modes|
|Satellite with high-speed TCP|
|Scaling & Sizing deployment|
|Deployment troubleshooting & various use cases|
|Lab Scenario 1 - Bring up management & Licensing|
|Lab Scenario 2 - Basic network coniguration & test|
|Lab Scenario 3 - Explore CLI & GUI features & options|
|Module -2 Steelhead Deployement & use cases|
|Logical in-path w/wo WCCPv2|
|Serial, Parallel, Quad core deployment|
|Integrating Steelhead to Windows domain for various application & protocols optimization|
|Lab Scenario 1 - Test/troubleshoot & Fix deployment problems|
|Lab Scenario 2 - Configure & Test Optimizing with CIFS|
|Lab Scenario 3 - Configure & Optimization with HTTP|
|Module-4 Riverbed Interceptor|
|Basic Introduction to Interceptor|
|Why Interceptor required|
|Different deployment methods|
|Serial, Parallel, Quad core deployment|
|Pass though & redrection mechanism|
|Optimized connections Load balancing Methods|
|Integrating Interceptor with Steelhead|
|Basic maintenance & connection forwarding|
|Validate deployment troubleshooting - Connection Forwarding|
|Lab 1 - Navigate Interceptor Appliance CLI/GUI and explore features|
|Lab 2 - Integrate Steelhead with Interceptor|
|Lab 3 - Configure pass-through & redirect rules|
|Lab 4 - Load Balancing & other maintenance tasks|
|Module-5 SteelCentral Controller for SteelHead/SCC|
|Managing your deployment|
|SteelCentral Controller for steelheads|
|SteelHead policies & Appliance grouping|
|Deploying and Configuring QoS using the SCC|
|Plocy push & Fetch operations using Steelhead|
|Other maintenance & Reporting using SCC|
|Lab 1 - Joining Steelheads to SCC|
|Lab 2 - Policy/Group configuration|
|Lab 3 - Bringining Steelhead appliance to correct group and push correct policy|
|Lab 4 - Deploying and Configuring QoS using the SCC|
After successful purchase, Follow the below steps to get the recorded sessions in your library :
- From your computer, Go to online.uninets.com
- Login first with the registered email id & password
- Then Go to "My courses" from the top right of the page
- Enter the unique code on "Access Code" section given by uninets on your registered email id.
- Click on the submit button.
- After that, you will get the live recorded videos of your classes.
- To view the full course on your computer, enlarge your screen by clicking the square button from the bottom right of the video screen.
- To get the high quality, change the video quality size. For the reference, see the below image-
- Enjoy e-learning from anywhere & save your time.