Mobile: +91 8448-440-748
Starts on 25th-April-2020 @7:30 PM IST
Online - Weekend Batch
Book your seat a week before the batch start date
Instructor: UniNets Trainer
|Batch No||Start Date||End Date||Time (IST)||Status|
|ARSDW002||25-apr-20||02-JAN-20||7pm - 9pm||Book Seat||
Software Defined WAN SD-WAN Course Overview
The Cisco SD-WAN Operation and Deployment course is designed to provide an overview of the Cisco SD-WAN solution and SD-WAN components. Students will learn how to create, manage and operate a secure extensible network using Cisco SD-WAN products. The course covers how to configure, operate and monitor overlay routing in a secure extensible network.
About SD-WAN Training
- Basic to Intermidiate Level Training on Cisco SD WAN
- Allow more efficient provisioning of new services and applications
- Affect your role in your organization
- Reduce configuration time and errors
- Enhance security
- Enhance cloud computing
What you will learn
- Identify the various components and architecture of the Cisco SD-WAN solution.
- Deploy vEdge routers in a secure extensible network.
- Create templates to aide in the deployment and operation of the secure extensible network.
- Configure and verify overlay routing in the secure extensible network.
- Create simple policies to control traffic flow in the secure extensible network.
- Study Material:- Live lectures, Streaming Recorded Videos, and Remote Virtual Lab access.
- Duration:- 8 Lectures of appx. 20 hours
- Strong understanding of routing protocol operation
- Routing protocol operation ROUTE and TSHOOT Recommended
This training course is created by one of the most experienced and multi-vendor certified trainer, verified by UniNets. He has covered each topic with an in-depth explanation. He has delivered over 50+ corporate and retail training across the world.
|SD WAN Sample Video|
|Sample Lab Guide on SD-WAN||Preview|
|Module 1: SD-WAN Solution Overview|
|Module 2: Secure Extensible Network Deployment|
|Secure Control Plane Operation|
|Secure Control Plane Deployment|
|Secure Data Plane Operation|
|Cloud Deployments and Redundancy|
|Module 3: SD-WAN Template Deployment|
|Attaching Devices to Templates|
|Module 4: SD-WAN Overlay Routing|
|Overlay Routing Overview|
|OMP Route Advertisements|
|Configuring and Verifying Overlay Routing|
|OMP Route Redistribution and Network Segmentation|
|Module 5: SD-WAN Policies and QoS|
|Policy Overview and Framework|
|vSmart Policy Operation and Construction|
|Forwarding and QoS Overview|
|Configuring and Monitoring QoS Forwarding|
After successful purchase, Follow the below steps to get the recorded sessions in your library :
- From your computer, Go to online.uninets.com
- Login first with the registered email id & password
- Then Go to "My courses" from the top right of the page
- Enter the unique code on "Access Code" section given by uninets on your registered email id.
- Click on the submit button.
- After that, you will get the live recorded videos of your classes.
- To view the full course on your computer, enlarge your screen by clicking the square button from the bottom right of the video screen.
- To get the high quality, change the video quality size. For the reference, see the below image-
- Enjoy e-learning from anywhere & save your time.