Mobile: +91 8448-440-748
Juniper: Starts on 14th-Nov-2020@ 7AM IST
Online - Weekend Training
Book your seat a week before the batch start date
Instructor: UniNets Trainer
|Batch No||Start Date||End Date||Time (IST)||Status|
|JNCIA0001||02-May-20||23-May-20||10am - 2pm||Book Seat||
|JNCIA0002||01-Aug-20||22-Aug-20||10am - 2pm||Book Seat||
|JNCIA0003||14-Nov-20||05-Dec-20||10am - 2pm||Book Seat||
JNCIA Juno's Course Overview
This course provides a brief overview of the Junos device families and discusses the key architectural components of the software. Key topics include user interface options with a heavy focus on the command-line interface (CLI), configuration tasks typically associated with the initial setup of devices, interface configuration basics with configuration examples, secondary system configuration, and the basics of operational monitoring and maintenance of Junos devices.
About the Training
- This course is based on Junos OS Release 15.1X49. IJOS is an introductory-level course.
- This course benefits individuals responsible for configuring and monitoring devices running the Junos OS.
- Study Material:- Live lectures, Streaming Recorded Videos and Remote Virtual Lab access.
- Duration:- 8 Lectures of appx. 32 hours
What you will learn:
- Describe the basic design architecture of the Junos OS.
- Navigate within the Junos CLI.
- Restore a Junos device to its factory-default state.
- Configure and monitor network interfaces.
- Describe user configuration and authentication options.
- Monitor basic operation for the Junos OS and devices.
- Identify and use network utilities.
- Upgrade the Junos OS.
- Navigate within the Junos J-Web interface.
- Explain basic routing operations and concepts.
- View and describe routing and forwarding tables.
- Configure and monitor static routing.
- Configure and monitor OSPF.
- Describe the framework for routing policy and firewall filters.
- Evaluation of routing policy and firewall filters.
- Identify instances where you might use routing policy.
- Write and apply a routing policy.
- Identify instances where you might use firewall filters.
- Students should have basic networking knowledge
- Understanding of the Open Systems Interconnection (OSI) reference model and the TCP/IP protocol suite.
This training course is created by one of the most experienced and Multi vendor certified trainer, verified by UniNets. He covers each topic with an in-depth explanation. He has delivered over 60+ corporate and retail training across the world.
|Chapter-1 Course Introduction|
|Chapter-2 Operating System Fundamentals|
|The Junos OS|
|Platforms Running the Junos OS|
|Chapter-3 User Interface Options|
|User Interface Options|
|Chapter-4 Initial Configuration|
|Initial System Configuration|
|Chapter-5 Secondary System Configuration|
|User Configuration and Authentication|
|System Logging and Tracing|
|Network Time Protocol|
|Chapter-6 Operational Monitoring and Maintenance|
|Monitoring Platform and Interface Operation|
|Maintaining the OS|
|Operational Monitoring and Maintenance|
|Chapter-7 Interface Configuration Examples|
|Review of the Interface Configuration Hierarchy|
|Interface Configuration Examples|
|Using Configuration Groups|
|Chapter-8 The J-Web Interface|
|The J-Web GUI|
|Chapter-9 Routing Fundamentals|
|Routing Concepts: Overview of Routing|
|Routing Concepts: The Routing Table|
|Routing Concepts: Routing Instances|
|Chapter-10 Routing Policy|
|Routing Policy Overview|
|Case Study: Routing Policy|
|Chapter-11 Firewall Filters|
|Firewall Filters Overview|
|Case Study: Firewall Filters|
|Unicast Reverse-Path-Forwarding Checks|
|Class of Service|
After successful purchase, this item would be added to your courses.
You can access your courses in the following ways :
- From Computer, you can access your courses after successful login
- For other devices, you can access your library using this web app through browser of your device.