Phone: 0124 4016 313
Starts on 7-Dec-2019 @11AM IST
Online - Weekend Batch
Book your seat a week before the batch start date
Instructor: UniNets Trainer
Validity Period: 30 days$1290 23% OFF
|Batch No||Start Date||End Date||Time (IST)||Status|
|SSDWUX001||28-Sep-19||27-Oct-19||11am - 1pm||Book Seat||
|SSDWUX002||07Dec-19||12-Jan-20||10pm - 2pm||Book Seat||
|SSDWUX003||7-Mar-20||29-Mar-20||10pm - 2pm||Book Seat||
Software Defined WAN SD-WAN Course Overview
The Cisco SD-WAN Operation and Deployment course is designed to provide an overview of the Cisco SD-WAN solution and SD-WAN components. Students will learn how to create, manage and operate a secure extensible network using Cisco SD-WAN products. The course covers how to configure, operate and monitor overlay routing in a secure extensible network.
About SD-WAN Training
- Basic to Advance Level Training on Cisco SD WAN
- Allow more efficient provisioning of new services and applications
- Affect your role in your organization
- Reduce configuration time and errors
- Enhance security
- Enhance cloud computing
What you will learn
- Identify the various components and architecture of the Cisco SD-WAN solution.
- Deploy vEdge routers in a secure extensible network.
- Create templates to aide in the deployment and operation of the secure extensible network.
- Configure and verify overlay routing in the secure extensible network.
- Create simple policies to control traffic flow in the secure extensible network.
What you will get in study material:
- Live lectures, Streaming Recorded Videos, Remote Virtual Lab access
- Duration:- 8 Lectures of appx. 40 hours
- Strong understanding of routing protocol operation
- Routing protocol operation ROUTE and TSHOOT Recommended
This training course will be teach by one of the most experienced and multi-vendor certified trainer, verified by UniNets. He will explain each topic with an in-depth explanation. He has delivered over 50+ corporate and retail training across the world.
|SD WAN Sample Video|
|SD-WAN Controllers Installation|
|SD-WAN vEdgeCloud Installation|
|SD-WAN ZTP and PnP|
|SD-WAN Introduction to WEB Interface|
|Generate a Certificate|
|Upload the vEdgeSerial Number File|
|Validate or Invalidate a vEdgeRouter|
|Software Versions Installed on a Device|
|Status of a vBondOrchestrator|
|Status of a vEdgeRouter|
|Status of a vSmartController|
|SD-WAN Device Basic Templates|
|SD-WAN Device Common Templates|
|SD-WAN Routing (Connected and Static)|
|SD-WAN Routing (BGP and OSPF)|
|DHCP Server and Interface Information|
|Local BGP OSPF Route Control|
|ACL , FW and Traffic Engineering (Data)|
|Application aware Routing|
|Quality of Service|
|NAT (Network Address translation)|
|Multi Tennent Site|
After successful purchase, Follow the below steps to get the recorded sessions in your library :
- From your computer, Go to online.uninets.com
- Login first with the registered email id & password
- Then Go to "My courses" from the top right of the page
- Enter the unique code on "Access Code" section given by uninets on your registered email id.
- Click on the submit button.
- After that, you will get the live recorded videos of your classes.
- To view the full course on your computer, enlarge your screen by clicking the square button from the bottom right of the video screen.
- To get the high quality, change the video quality size. For the reference, see the below image-
- Enjoy e-learning from anywhere & save your time.