Phone: 0124 4016 313
Starts on 31-Aug-2019 @2PM IST
Online - Weekend Batch
Book your seat a week before the batch start date
Instructor: UniNets Trainer
Validity Period: 30 days
|Batch No||Start Date||End Date||Time (IST)||Status|
|PVNSX001||8-Jun-19||30-Jun-19||2pm - 6pm|
|PVNSX002||13-Jul-19||4-Aug-19||2pm - 6pm|
|PVNSX003||31-Aug-19||22-Sep-19||2pm - 6pm||Book Seat||
|PVNSX004||19-Oct-19||10-Nov-19||2pm - 6pm||Book Seat||
|PVNSX005||7-Dec-19||29-Dec-19||2pm - 6pm||Book Seat||
|PVNSX006||25-Jan-20||16-Feb-20||2pm - 6pm||Book Seat||
|PVNSX007||14-Mar-20||5-Apr-20||2pm - 6pm||Book Seat||
Detailed VMware NSX 6.2 Certification Training - Installation, Configuration and Administration
VMware NSX certification training validates your skills to install, configure and administer vSphere data center with VMware NSX. NSX is crucial component of the software defined data centers.
VMware NSX is used for network virtualization and security purpose in software defined data centers where NSX brings virtualization for existing networks. It helps to deliver a new model of networking by transforming network operations.
- This Vmware NSX training video provides real world solutions to build network services and design and perform network virtualization within VMware infrastructure.
- This is full online training course required for VMware NSX certification focused on installing, configuring and administering VMware NSX.
- After the completion of this training, a candidate will able to install, configure and manage the VMware NSX V 6.2 based networks. This video provides you comprehensive fundamentals of VMware NSX that explores its various services.
What you will learn?
- VMware NSX course introduction
- Deep understanding of vSphere Networking
- Detailed overview about NSX
- How to install, configure and manage NSX
- Deep lecture about NSX logical networks
- Detailed lecture about NSX logical routing from basic to advance level
- NSX layer 2 bridging
- In-depth class of NSX edge VPN services
- Hands-on lecture on NSX security services
This VMware NSX training video course is fit for VMware administrators, professionals, IT and Network professionals who are interested to build SDN-based VMware infrastructre.
You should have fundamental knowledge of networking. Also, you have prior basic understanding of virtualization and virtualization concepts.
VMware trainer is an industry professional with excellent working knowledge on different networking platforms. He has covered each topic very deeply to transform a learner into a skilled VMware professional. He has delivered more than 50 corporate training in previous years.
|Introduction to VMware NSX||Preview|
|Introductions and course logistics|
|Review course objectives|
|Introduction to vSphere Networking|
|Describe VMware vSphere networking components|
|Describe vSphere standard switches|
|Describe vSphere distributed switches|
|Introduction to NSX|
|Describe the benefits of NSX|
|Identify NSX key use cases|
|Describe the NSX architecture|
|Describe the cloud management, management, control, and data planes of NSX|
|Identify the component interactions|
|Describe the VMware NSX Controller cluster and its functions|
|Explain the NSX Controller workload distribution|
|NSX Infrastructure Preparation|
|Explain the steps required for an NSX installation|
|Describe what is involved in planning an NSX deployment|
|Describe the NSX Controller cluster and deployment|
|Describe NSX Controller cluster high availability and load distribution|
|Explain how to deploy and configure the NSX Controller cluster|
|Explain the workflow involved in host preparation|
|NSX Logical Switch Networks|
|Explain transport zones, VXLANs, and VXLAN tunnel end points (VTEPs)|
|Describe the procedure for preparing the infrastructure for virtual networking|
|Describe the configuration of vSphere distributed switches for VXLAN|
|Identify the components involved in NSX logical switching|
|Identify the components involved in NSX logical switching|
|NSX Logical Routing|
|Explain the east-west and north-south routing concepts|
|Define the NSX distributed logical router|
|Explain the logical router, interfaces, and interface addresses|
|Describe the management and control plane interaction|
|Describe logical router deployment models and two-tier routing for east-west traffic|
|Explain the common topologies of an NSX Edge services gateway|
|Advanced NSX Logical Routing|
|Describe how routers connect remote networks|
|Explain route redistribution methods|
|Describe less-than-or-equal (LE) and greater-than-or-equal (GE) configurations|
|Describe routing event notification enhancements|
|Configure equal-cost multipath (ECMP) routing|
|Describe high availability for NSX Edge service gateways|
|NSX L2 Bridging|
|Describe the NSX Edge Services|
|Explain how Network Address Translation (NAT) works|
|Explain the function of load balancing|
|Explain one-armed and inline load-balancing architectures|
|Explain the DHCP and DNS services for NSX Edge|
|NSX Edge VPN Services|
|Describe the NSX Edge VPN services|
|Describe the VPN use cases|
|Configure a L2 VPN on an NSX Edge instance|
|Configure an NSX Edge instance for IPsec VPN services|
|Explain NSX Edge SSL VPN-Plus services|
|Configure NSX Edge SSL VPN-Plus server settings|
|NSX Security Services|
|Describe the policy enforcement of the distributed firewall|
|Describe virtualization context-awareness|
|Explain custom network and security containers|
|Describe the architecture of an NSX Edge firewall|
|Explain DHCP snooping|
|Explain ARP snooping|
After successful purchase, Follow the below steps to get the recorded sessions in your library :
- From your computer, Go to online.uninets.com
- Login first with the registered email id & password
- Then Go to "My courses" from the top right of the page
- Enter the unique code on "Access Code" section given by uninets on your registered email id.
- Click on the submit button.
- After that, you will get the live recorded videos of your classes.
- To view the full course on your computer, enlarge your screen by clicking the square button from the bottom right of the video screen.
- To get the high quality, change the video quality size. For the reference, see the below image-
- Enjoy e-learning from anywhere & save your time.