Become F5 Local Traffic Manager
|star star star star star_half||4.9 (14 ratings)|
Instructor: Mr. Thrilok Thallapelly THLTM001
Enrolled Learners: 52
Validity Period: 365 days
Become F5 BIG-IP Local Traffic Manager (F5 BIG-IP LTM)
This video will help you to become F5 BIG-IP Local traffic manager by acquiring the complete skills and knowledge required to manage F5 products in your organization's environment.
What you will learn?
- How to implement F5 high availability feature in company enviornment
- How to use iRule to control network traffic flow
- How to reduce current server load
In this F5 LTM video training course you will learn all about F5 local traffic manager from detailed explanation to presentation which help you to prepare candidates for real-world application. It will help you to earn F5 LTM certification.
Who will benefitted by this training course?
- Network administrators
- Network operators
- System engineers / administrators
- Network architects
When you will complete this training video, you will learn about:
- Deep understanding about what a load balancer is.
- How to connect F5 LTM device
- How to assign IP address to the F5 LTM device
- F5 networks BIG-IP LTM
About this Course:
This course is full training video of 40+ hours about F5 LTM course including lecture series of 15 Lectures. This is prepared by our load balancer expert who has over 10+ years of industrial experience and having various certifications. Going through overall lectures will equip candidates not only passing the F5 LTM exam but also will give an opportunity to get a better Networking Job.
The basic knowledge of computer and internet and CCNA Routing & Switching.
Who should attend:
Candidates who want to improve their skills in IT Networking or who want to study in depth of basic networking on load balancer technology.
F5 Local Traffic Manager Exam
301a–BIG-IP LTM Specialist (Required Exam)
301b–BIG-IP LTM Specialist
|Lecture 2-Big IP Licensing|
|Lecture 3-BIG IP Overview|
|Lecture 4-Load balancing|
|Lecture 8-Virtual Server|
|Lecture 9-Practical Virtual Servers, Profiles Part 1|
|Lecture 10-Profiles Part 2|
|Lecture 11-I APPS|
|Lecture 12-Route Domains|
|Lecture 15-High Availability|
Steps to do before purchase:
- Login yourself first & then select your preferred course
- Go to the preview section to view the sample recorded videos
After successful purchase, this item would be added to your courses.
You can access your courses in the following ways :
- From Computer, you can access your courses after successful login
- For other devices, you can access your library using this web app through the browser of your device.