BGP & MPLS Training Course – Explained
|star star star star star||5.0 (1 ratings)|
Instructor: Mr. Thrilok Thallapelly THBGMP001
Enrolled Learners: 37
Validity Period: 365 days
Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) is the routing protocol of the internet that is used to distribute routing information between autonomous system (AS). BGP is the protocol that literally makes the internet work. BGP is involved in core routing decisions based on paths, rule-sets and network policies configured by network administrators.
Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) is a key concept for networking professionals who works with an ISP or at a large company that is connected to two or more IPSs (Internet service provider) as well as ISP who connect to other network providers.
The BGP training course gives you a detailed overview of how BGP works and offers simple and advanced BGP troubleshooting options. When you will complete this training course, you will be able to configure, manage, and troubleshoot a BGP enabled networks.
Candidates who are intended for this training program should have knowledge of TCP/IP addressing, routing, networking concepts, network terminology, knowledge of how routers and routing protocols operate. Candidates should have a good understanding of IGPs such as RIP, OSPF and EIGRP.
Multi Protocol Label Switching (MPLS)
MPLS is the technique of data carrying for high performance telecommunications networks. Multi protocol label switching (MPLS) is designed to speed up the traffic flow across an enterprise wide area and service provider networks. MPLS directs data from one network node to another based on shortest path labels rather than long network addresses, avoiding complex lookup in a routing table.
This Multi Protocol Label Switching (MPLS) training course enables you to configure, manage and troubleshoot a complex MPLS networks. MPLS is designed to switch traffic based on labels instead of routing traffic.
Candidates who are intended for this training program should have knowledge of TCP/IP addressing, networking concepts, CCNA routing and switching, knowledge of how routers and routing protocols operate.
What you will learn in this training course?
- Detailed overview of Border gateway Protocol (BGP)
- Detailed overview of Multi Protocol Label Switching (MPLS)
- What is neighborship and how it works
- Full detail about full mesh, route reflector and synchronization
- Confederation of autonomous system
- Local autonomous system and allow AS
- Overview of ORF
- Detailed lecture about conditional forwarding and path attributes
- Detailed overview of clusters
- Detailed overview of path attributes
- You will learn about Neighbor fall over, MED and peer groups
- You will learn about communities and filtering
- You will learn about IP header
- What is extended ping and CEF
- You will learn about VRF lite
- Detailed overview of IDP VPN
- You will learn about VPN RIP and EIGRP
- Mlti Protocol Label Switching Layer 2 virtual private network
- Detailed overview of BGP aggregation
The BGP and MPLS course instructor (Mr. Thrilok Thallapelly) is highly experienced industry expert trainer at UniNets. He has covered each topic with detailed explanation required to work with BGP and MPLS technology. The course is full length training video consist of 24 lectures.
|Lecture 2-BGP Features|
|Lecture 3-Basic Features|
|Lecture 4-Neighborship, Messages|
|Lecture 5-Full-mesh, route-reflector and synchronization||Preview|
|Lecture 7-Confederation, Local AS, and Allow AS||Preview|
|Lecture 8-Address Family, ORF|
|Lecture 9-Conditional Forwarding, Path Attributes-1|
|Lecture 10-Clusters, practical on synchronization, RR and Clusters|
|Lecture 11-Path Attributes-2, Router Refresh, and Soft Reconfiguration|
|Lecture 12-Path Attributes-3, MultiPath|
|Lecture 13-MED, Neighbor fall Over, Peer Groups|
|Lecture 14-Communities & Filtering|
|Lecture 15-IP Header|
|Lecture 16-Extended ping & CEF|
|Lecture 17-VRF Lite|
|Lecture 18-LDP VPN|
|Lecture 19-VPN Practical||Preview|
|Lecture 20-LDP & Introduction to L3 VPN|
|Lecture 21-VPN RIP and EIGRP|
|Lecture 22-MPLS Introduction|
|Lecture 23-MPLS L2 VPN|
|Lecture 24-BGP Aggregation|
|BGP Introduction Part 1|
|BGP Introduction Part 2|
|Basic BGP Features Part 1|
|Lecture-4 Basic BGP Features part 2|
|Lecture-7 iBGP fullmesh|
|Lecture-11 Local AS|
|Lecture-12 Address Family|
|Lecture-13 Outbound Route Filtering|
|Lecture-14 Conditional Forwarding|
|Lecture-15 Path Attributes|
|Lecture-16 Weight & Nexthop|
|Lecture-17 Local Preference|
|Lecture-18 BGP AS Path|
|Lecture-19 BGP Origin Code|
|Lecture-20 Multi Exit-Discriminator|
|Cisco Express Forwarding|
|Virtual Routing Forwarding Part 1|
|Virtual Routing Forwarding Part 2|
|MPLS L3-VPN Practical Part 1|
|MPLS L3-VPN Practical Part 2|
|MPLS L2-VPN Practical Part 1|
|MPLS L2-VPN Practical Part 2|
Steps to do before purchase:
- Login yourself first & then select your preferred course
- Go to the preview section to view the sample recorded videos
After successful purchase, this item would be added to your courses.
You can access your courses in the following ways :
- From Computer, you can access your courses after successful login
- For other devices, you can access your library using this web app through the browser of your device.