Phone: 0124 4016 313
BIG IP DNS Workbook
Lab Guide to Practice
|star star star star star||5.0 (1 ratings)|
Instructor: UniNets Trainer
Things you should know before you begin!
The Global Traffic Manager (GTM) referred to DNS, is cutting edge modules offered on F5 Networks BIG-IP platform. F5 DNS (GTM) workbook (Lab Guide / Lab Manual) is prepared by our experts with the aim of providing hands on lab tasks for certification exam preparation. The lab assignment present in the workbook is special or unique of its own kind because they are based on real-world framework or scenarios.
About BIG-IP DNS Lab Workbook:
This F5 DNS (GTM) study material is very useful for getting in-deep expertise over the F5 load balancer which will help you to Design, Implement and Troubleshoot in your production environment (GTM) and solidify you concepts using this great workbook.
All the Design examples are provided or mentioned in the lab guide, for example, various deployment framework, implementation framework consists of the creation of VIPs, Pools, SNAT etc. All the advance troubleshooting tasks such as TCP dumps are also covered in -depth.
Workbook labs have all tasks which allow students to perform it on lab & get correct final configuration for each scenario. The Guide also enables instructors to students, learn, and coach students through the live training.
- Students can perform tasks on our virtual lab & check the correct configurations with result
- Each lab includes task with configurations. This lab guide assists users or students to self-check their configurations.
- The students can store or save configurations and continue with the lab later
- Labs can be repeated for practice as long as there are enough rack hours in access mode.
It will also help you to understand how to configure the common load balancing best practices in modern or updated networks thus making you a perfect engineer.
This workbook is split into multiple sections with each section containing multiple labs.
|Initial Setup of BIG-IP DNS|
|Setting Up Linux Servers|
|OVERVIEW F5 GTM|
|Licensing F5 GTM|
|Resolving Queries Using Local BIND with ZoneRunner||Preview|
|Resolving Queries When a Listener Has a Pool|
|Resolving Queries Using DNS Cache|
|Resolving queries using DNS Express|
|Add the BIG-IP DNS System as a Server|
|Add a BIG-IP LTM System as a Servers|
|Establish iQuery Communication|
|Add a Non-F5 Server to BIG-IP DNS|
|Configure a Wide IP Pool|
|Configure a Wide IP|
|Ratio Load Balancing|
|Global Availability Load Balancing|
Steps to do before purchase:
- Login yourself first & then select your preferred course
- Go to the preview section to view a few sections of the Workbook
After successful purchase, this item would be added to your courses
You can access your courses in the following ways :
- From Computer, you can access your courses after successful login
- For other devices, you can access your library using this web app through the browser of your device.