Phone: 0124 4016 313
CCNP Security (SIMOS-VPN & ASA) Virtual Lab:
UniNets experts designed SIMOS - VPN & ASA physical topology in such a way that all students who are entering in the field of networking can easily understand and perform all the practical.
In this topology, we have 3 Cisco routers, 2 Switches, 2 ASAs, 1 Window server, and 1 Workstation connected with internet. All of them have the latest IOS version installed on them. An evaluation Licence version is used in these devices so some of the features may not work. You can bring your own license if you test out all available features.
How to Access: Students need to register at racks.uninets.com using his phone. Once registration is completed. He needs to select the CCNP Security SIMOS lab. A dedicated POD will be available 24x7 and students can access them 40 hours in total till the validity period. All the configuration will be saved for the next time use.
Lab Policy: Lab devices are powered off every 4 hours starting at 9:45 AM IST, users need to save device configurations. Also, lab devices will be powered cycled on last Sunday of every month.
Pre-requisite: Students should have the basic knowledge on routers and switches but for better utilization of this lab students should have attended lectures on CCNA Security.
Certifications: This lab will be very useful in passing your CCNP security exam.
Steps to do before purchase:
- Sign up yourself first on racks.uninets.com
- After successful login, select the preferred lab & test it for 30 mins FREE.
- Go to the preview section of this page to view the general instructions
After successful purchase, this item would be added to your courses
You can access your courses in the following ways :
- From Computer, you can access your lab after successful login on racks.uninets.com
- Once purchased, write us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org for the extension of validity
- It will be done by our support team within 48hrs timeline