Phone: 0124 4016 313
Cisco Nexus Training Explained – Beginner to Advanced
|star star star star star_half||4.8 (41 ratings)|
Instructor: UniNets Trainer ARNXA001
Enrolled Learners: 43
Validity Period: 365 days
Cisco Nexus Online Training Video Explained – Beginner to Advanced
Cisco Nexus is widely accepted technology by fortune 500 companies and rapidly in the process of adopting the latest Cisco Nexus 7k, 5k, 2k series in their data center. The datacenter is one of the most demanding skills in 2018 and this Cisco Nexus training course will help candidates to become a data center engineer. Cisco nexus series switches are modular and designed for the data center. In these training video candidates can learn how to configure latest 9k series in their data center.
This training course has 10 lectures of appx. 14 hours that will help you to learn to design and configure Nexus 2000/5000/7000 switches. The Cisco Nexus switches are a range of multiple model switches. You will cover VDC, OTV, VPC, Fabric path in detail in this “Cisco Nexus Training” video at UniNets online.
What you will learn?
- Candidates will learn how to design and configure Cisco Nexus series 2000/5000/7000 switches in data center.
- Candidates will learn how to configure nexus devices.
- Our course details consists most of the topics deeply when students operating data center devices.
- Candidates can also expect to become expert on Nexus VDC, Fabric Path, OTV, VPC and many more.
Topics covered in Cisco Nexus training:
- Training introduction
- NX-OS basic operations
- Virtual device context (VDC)
- Routing protocols
- Nexus hardware architecture
- Fabric extender overview
- Advanced VPC designs
- FabricPath overview
- Overlay transport virtualization (OTV) overiew
About the instructor:
Cisco Nexus instructor is one of the highly experienced working professional who have at least more than 14+ years of experience in data center design and transformation, solution architecture, data center consolidation strategy development and continuing professional development. Instructor is expertise on Cisco Nexus series 2000/5000/7000, Nexus ACI, Data center virtualization, VMware, ASA clustering, F5 LTM, F5 GTM, Unified Fabric, Routing and Switching.
Feel free to contact us on the below communication modes. You can expect to get a quick reply between 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM (Indian Standard time)
|Lecture 1-Nexus Software & Hardware Architecture Part 1|
|Lecture 2-7000 Hardware Architecture||Preview|
|Lecture 3-Nexus 2k Fex, 5k switches|
|Lecture 4-VDC Part 1|
|Lecture 6-STP with vPC|
|Lecture 7-NXOS Practicals|
|Lecture 9-FabricPath Part-2|
Steps to do before purchase:
- Login yourself first & then select your preferred course
- Go to the preview section to view the sample recorded videos
After successful purchase, this item would be added to your courses.
You can access your courses in the following ways :
- From Computer, you can access your courses after successful login
- For other devices, you can access your library using this web app through the browser of your device.