Mobile: +91 8448-440-748
Complete Guide to Become CCSA Certified Professional (R80 & R77.30)
|star star star star star||5.0 (42 ratings)|
Instructor: UniNets Trainer PGCSA001
Enrolled Learners: 203
Complete Guide to Become CCSA Certified Professional by Pankaj
This training course will help you to become Check Point Certified Security Administrator (CCSA). This course enable you to work with Check point products in your daily tasks with the required skills and knowledge to start-up, configure and manage daily operations of Check Point security gateway and management software blades system on the GAiA operating system.
These days managing security is a tedious task and you can manage this security through security consolidation. In this training course instructor has covered everything required to understand R80 management which is required to start-up, configure and manage the daily job tasks of Check Point infrastructure with R80.
What you will learn?
- How to install R77
- How to install R80
- How to configure lab setup
- How to configure Rule base
- How to implement DHCP policy
- Details about NAT
- Learn how to install R80 management and security gateway in distributed networks
- Learn how to configure objects and setting to define security policy
- How to work with concurrent multiple administrators
- How to configure virtual private networks
- How to work with Check Point clustering
- How to perform regular administrator tasks
- Network security administrators
- Network security consultants
- Network administrators
- System engineers
- System analyst
- Security analyst
About this course:
He has covered everything whole course in 13 lectures in over 30+ hours training course required to pass the CCSA certification exams, CCSA R80 and CCSA R77.30. This course will prepare you to secure against network threats. You can optimize rule base by evaluating existing security policies. You will manage user access to corporate LANs, can monitor any kind of suspicious activities and analyze security attacks. You can troubleshoot network connections & can implement Check Point backup techniques.
To attend this course you need to have basic knowledge of networking or you should have at least 6 months to 1 year of working experience on Check Point products. Or a candidate should have working knowledge of Windows, UNIX, network technology and the internet.
Check Point Certified Security Administrator (CCSA) R80
This course instructor is a working professional who has over 10+ years of industry experience.
|Lecture 1 - Installation r77|
|Lecture 2 - Installation r80|
|Lecture 3 - Object||Preview|
|Lecture 4 - Rule Base|
|Lecture 5 - Rulebase 2|
|Lecture 6 - Lab Set up|
|Lecture 7 - DHCP Policy||Preview|
|Lecture 8 - NAT|
|Lecture 9 - User Auth R80|
|Lecture 10 - S2S VPN|
|Lecture 11 - Remote VPN||Preview|
|Lecture 12 - LDAP|
|Lecture 13 - R80 H A|
Steps to do before purchase:
- Login yourself first & then select your preferred course
- Go to the preview section to view the sample recorded videos
After successful purchase, this item would be added to your courses
You can access your courses in the following ways :
- From Computer, you can access your courses after successful login
- For other devices, you can access your library using this web app through the browser of your device.