Phone: 0124 4016 313
Detailed Online Training on BGP & MPLS
Instructor: Mr. Thrilok Thallapelly THBGMP002
Enrolled Learners: 32
BGP MPLS Training Course Online
This training program is full combo course covers advanced features of BGP and MPLS. BGP stands for Border gateway Protocol where MPLS stands for Multi Protocol Label Switching.
What you will learn?
- Detailed overview of border gateway protocol
- Detailed overview of multi protocol label switching
- Introduction on BGP sessions
- Introduction and detailed explanation on BGP routes
- How to enable BGP routing
- Configuration of BGP neighbors
- How to manage routing policy changes in networks
- Detailed overview of BGP Neighborship and IBGP
- Explained lecture on EBGP and synchronization
- What is Path attributes
- BGP tunneling MPLS use case
- Detailed overview of MPLS
- Detailed overview of MPLS layers
- Detialed overview of VPN
- How to configure, monitor and troubleshoot BGP and MPLS
Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
BGP is the complex routing protocol that is designed to internet work. This course enables how Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) works and offer troubleshooting. BGP is the routing protocol of the internet, used to route traffic across the internet. BGP is used for routing within an autonomous system (AS). If you work at an Internet service provider (ISP) or at a large company that is connected to two or more ISP. This training course gives detailed overview on how BGP works and offers simple and advanced BGP troubleshooting options. You will expertise on the topic how BGP enabled routers can exchange information securely with thousands IP prefixes and keep the internet working.
This training course will enable you to configure, manage and troubleshooting at Border gateway protocol (BGP) enabled network.
Prerequisite for BGP:
Interested candidates should have knowledge of TCP/IP addressing, basic networking knowledge, CCNA routing and switching, routing, network terminology, and how routers and routing protocols operate.
Multi Protocol Label Switching (MPLS)
Multi Protocol Label Switching (MPLS) a technique that switches traffic based on labels instead of routing traffic. MPLS enables network operators flexibility to divert and route traffic around link congestions, failures and bottlenecks. MPLS VPN is a popular method to build VPNs for customers over the MPLS network. MPLS directs network data from one network to next based based on short path labels instead of long network addresses, avoiding complex lookup in a routing table.
The MPLS training course enable you to work with configure, manage and troubleshoot Multi Protocol Label Switching enable network.
Interested candidates should have good knowledge of routers, TCP/IP protocol, basic networking concepts, CCNA routing and switching, how routers and routing operate and common network terminology. Candidate should have good knowledge of IGP such as RIP, OSPF and EIGRP.
Mr. Thrilok Thallapelly is the instructor of this course. He is over 10 years of experienced working professional, covered each topic with detailed explanation. This training course will help candidates to work with BGP and MPLS enabled networks. This course consists of 9 lectures with hands-on lab experience training.
|BGP MPLS -PPT|
|BGP Neighbourship and IBGP|
|EBGP and Synchronisation|
|Path Attributes Practical|
|Aggregation and Filtering|
Steps to do before purchase:
- Login yourself first & then select your preferred course
- Go to the preview section to view the sample recorded videos
After successful purchase, this item would be added to your courses.
You can access your courses in the following ways :
- From Computer, you can access your courses after successful login
- For other devices, you can access your library using this web app through the browser of your device.