F5 Local Traffic Manager Course Study Materials
What You Will Get?
- F5 Local Traffic Manager (LTM) live training streaming recorded videos (19 lectures with 40+ hours training course video)
- F5 local traffic manager virtual lab (24*7 lab access) till the lab validity
- F5 local traffic manager workbook (Full of lab-based and real environmental issues workbook)
About F5 Local traffic Manager Combo Course:
This course will give you a functional understanding of the BIG-IP F5 local traffic manager and enable students to work with the most common and advanced BIG-IP F5 LTM features and functionality. This course provides hands-on lab experience and in-depth concepts of topics required to earn the skill set needed to manage BIG-IP F5 LTM systems. This course will help network and system administrators who are responsible for installation, setup, configuration, and administration of the BIG-IP LTM system. In this combo course, we are offering hands-on lectures through training video, labs for practices, discussion and study material (workbook).
Benefits of this course:
- Big-IP F5 Local Traffic Manager (LTM) validates your skills and knowledge to control network traffic, selecting the right destination based on security, server performance, and availability
- You will learn how to implement F5 LTM in network
- You will able to use iRule and control network traffic
- It helps you to reduce the network traffic load
- F5 LTM enables you to deliver applications to your users in a secure, reliable and optimized way
- It delivers applications reliably and rapidly
- It enables you to automate and customize with programmable infrastructures
- Can access virtual lab from anywhere in the globe
- You can access 24*7 lab devices virtually
- Free workbook full of in-depth course topics
- Workbook gives you real-world environment experience
About the Instructor:
This course material is prepared by the industry experienced trainer over 10 years of working experience. He has covered each topic with in-depth overview required to work with F5 local traffic management systems.
Steps to do before purchase:
- Login yourself first & then select your preferred package
- Go to the package contents and check the preview section to view the sample recorded videos, workbook format & lab guide individually
After successful purchase, this item would be added to your courses.
You can access your courses in the following ways :
- From Computer, you can access your courses after successful login
- For other devices, you can access your library using this web app through the browser of your device.
- For lab access, please follow the instructions given in description section of virtual lab access page & then start practicing it.