Mobile: +91 8448-440-748
Palo Alto - Lab Kit Materials
One for all- A combine lab kit of Palo Alto
layers 2 Courses
$149 including 18% GST
Palo Alto Online Practice Material
Design examples are provided in the Palo Alto study material, for example, various deployment scenarios, implementation scenarios etc.
It will help you better understand how to configure common Palo alto best practices in modern networks thus making you a better engineer.
This workbook is broken into multiple sections with each section containing multiple labs.
UniNets experts designed Palo Alto physical topology in such a way that all students who are entering in the field of networking can easily understand and perform all the practical.
This lab contains the following devices-
- 3 Cisco routers
- 1 Switche
- 2 Palo Alto Firewall
- 1 Window Server
- 1 Workstation with Window OS
How to access virtual lab:
Students need to register at racks.uninets.com using his phone. Once registration is completed. He needs to select the Palo Alto lab. A dedicated POD will be available 24x7. Initially 30 minutes access will be given for testing and once user purchase the lab additional 40 Hours will be allocated for the validity of 90 days.
Write us an email on email@example.com for the lab access hours once purchase it.
You need to save the configuration on each device in order to use them for the later date. As per the lab policy all the configuration of your devices may be erased on last sunday of every month. Your configuration will also be earsed after your lab validity is expired.
UniNets 24x7 Lab Access
Steps to do before purchase:
- Login yourself first & then select your preferred package
- Go to the package contents and check the preview section to view the workbook format & lab guide individually
After successful purchase, this item would be added to your courses.
You can access your courses in the following ways :
- From Computer, you can access your courses after successful login
- For other devices, you can access your library using this web app through the browser of your device.
- For lab access, please follow the instructions given in description section of virtual lab access page & then start practicing it.