Phone: 0124 4016 313
Practical Training on Palo Alto Firewall
|star star star star star_half||4.6 (17 ratings)|
Instructor: UniNets Trainer ASPAL002
Enrolled Learners: 57
This Palo Alto Firewall Networks training course will enable you to work with next generation firewall with advanced level of knowledge and skills you need to secure your network and safely enable applications. In this course you will learn to install, configure, manage and troubleshoot Palo Alto firewall networks.
The Palo Alto online training video course that features lecture and hands-on labs, provides you skills, knowledge and expertise needed to protect your organization’s networks from the most advanced cyber security attacks.
Training course includes an advanced firewall designed to provide Palo Alto network security, visibility and granular control of network activity based on user, application, and cloud based offerings and content identification that extend those firewalls to cover other aspects of security.
Candidates can strengthen the security of networks, get more out of security investment, endpoint and clouds, and increase enterprise ability to prevent successful cyber attacks.
Palo Alto networks defined as next generation firewall as containing extra firewall intelligence, application awareness, full stack visibility to the full capabilities of traditional firewall and intrusion prevention system.
What you will learn?
- How to install, configure, manage and troubleshoot firewalls
- Detailed overview of Palo Alto Firewall Networks
- How to create virtual labs – detailed explanation on concepts and implementation
- How to configure and setup Palo Alto Networks
- Detailed overview of zone implementation, virtual routers and layer 3 interfaces
- How to configure default route in networks
- How to configure a security policy – detailed overview of concepts and implementation
- How to implement dynamic NAT policy in Palo Alto networks
- How to implement static NAT
- How to implement a destination NAT
- How to implement file blocking profile
- How to implement an anti virus profile
Who should attend this course?
Individuals or professionals who are interested in learning Palo Alto security firewall networks can attend this training. The following can attend this training:
- Network administrators
- Security administrators
- Security analysis
- Firewall administrators
- Network security specialist
- Network security analyst
Candidates should have basic knowledge of networking specially routing, switching and IP addressing concepts. Candidates should have basic knowledge of port-based security concepts before attending this course. If students have experience in other security technologies such as proxy, IPS, content filtering is a plus.
Benefits of this course:
After completion of this training course, candidates will be able to install, configure, manage and troubleshoot the entire line of Palo Alto next generation firewall networks.
The instructor of this training course is verified trainer by UniNets having more than 9 years of industry experience. He has covered each topic with in-depth concepts required to work with next generation firewall to keep networks secure. The trainer is highly experienced in different security technologies. Trainer’s industry experience will help you with expertise in Palo Alto firewall networks through this training video. Go through the training video course (Full time course).
|Complete Packet Flow Of Palo Alto|
|Powering Up and Initial Configuration|
|Implementing Zones, Virtual Routers and Layer 3 Interfaces|
|Virtual System &Configuring a Default Route|
|Configuring a Security Policy - Concepts, Implementation|
|Implementing a Dynamic NAT Policy and Testing IT|
|Implementing File Blocking Profile|
Steps to do before purchase:
- Login yourself first & then select your preferred course
- Go to the preview section to view the sample recorded videos
After successful purchase, this item would the to your courses.
You can access your courses in the following ways :
- From Computer, you can access your courses after successful login
- For other devices, you can access your library using this web app through the browser of your device.