Phone: 0124 4016 313
Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI) Training
|star star star star star_half||4.8 (38 ratings)|
Instructor: UniNets Trainer ARACI001
Enrolled Learners: 84
Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI) Training by Alok
Cisco Application Centric Infrastructures (ACI) is a software defined solution (SDN) solutions from Cisco data centers. It is a network policy based automation model used for enabling software control of the network and how it operates. ACI uses a centralized controller known as Application Policy Infrastructure Controller (APIC) that creates application policies for the data center infrastructure.
Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI) uses endpoint and policies concepts and it allows application requirements to define the network. ACI delivers speed and agility in the data center when deploying applications. ACI is a policy driven solution that used to integrate software and hardware. The software includes few components such as Data Center Pod, Data Center Policy Engine, and switches. Cisco Nexus 9000 series switches are acts as hardware for ACI.
When you are looking for mastering in ACI skills, this Cisco ACI training course is your first ACI course and the first step to master Cisco application centric infrastructure (Cisco ACI). This course will enable you to become a member of an elite group of network experts in this next generation IT trend.
What you will learn?
- You will learn about Cisco application centric infrastructure
- You will learn about Cisco application policy infrastructure controller
- You will learn about Cisco application centric infrastructure fabric overview
- You will learn how the Fabric behaves
- Network engineers who want to mastering in Cisco ACI
- Professionals who are preparing for CCIE Data Center V2.0 exam and CCNP cloud exam
- IT professionals who want to get skills and knowledge about Application Centric Infrastructure
- IT professionals who have hands-on experience in networking industry and want to upgrade their skills through Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI)
- Any IT professionals who want to learn about Cisco SDN solutions for Data Center Networks
About this course:
This course videos contains 6 lectures of approx 6+ hrs. that will get in-depth understanding about Cisco Nexus 9000 series hardware and detailed overview of Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI) licensing – OTV. The instructor has explained each topic in detailed overview of VXLAN and uses, overview of VTP. The candidates will learn how to integrate Cisco ACI with VMware virtualization and ACI L3 out.
About the instructor:
The instructor is one of the highly experienced and working professional who have 14+ years of experience in solution architecture, data center consolidation strategy development and continuing professional development. The Instructor is an expertise on Cisco Nexus series 2000/5000/7000, Nexus ACI, Data center virtualization, VMware, Routing and Switching.
|ACI Licencing -OTV|
|ACI integration with VMware|
|ACI L3 Out|
Steps to do before purchase:
- Login yourself first & then select your preferred course
- Go to the preview section to view the sample recorded videos
After successful purchase, this item would be added to your courses.
You can access your courses in the following ways :
- From Computer, you can access your courses after successful login
- For other devices, you can access your library using this web app through the browser of your device.