Mobile: +91 8448-440-748
Configuring Cisco Nexus 9000 Series switches in ACI Mode
|star star star star star_half||4.9 (34 ratings)|
Instructor: UniNets Trainer ARACI002
Enrolled Learners: 225
Configuring Cisco Nexus 9000 Series in ACI Mode by Alok
The Configuring Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches in ACI Mode (DCAC9K) course is designed in such a way that IT engineers and professionals can implement, manage Cisco Nexus 9k series switches in ACI mode. This course videos covers the key components of the Cisco ACI architecture along with the knowledge and hands-on skills that the users need to configure, manage, and troubleshoot Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches in Cisco ACI mode and connect the Cisco ACI fabric to external networks and services. The candidates will learn how to deploy Cisco ACI security, networking, virtualization, automation, and programmability features on the Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches and migrate to a policy-enforced data center.
What you will learn?
- Candidate will learn how to configure and deploy Cisco Nexus 9000 series in ACI (Application Centric Infrastructure) mode
- Candidate will learn how to connect the Cisco ACI Fabric to external networks and services
- You will get deep understanding, skills and knowledge to secure, scalable and policy based management
- Data center engineers
- Network administrators
- Data center architects
- Network designers
- Virtualization engineers
- Technical solution architects
- Cloud infrastructure engineers
About this course:
This course has 16 lectures of appx. 12 hours duration and is designed for IT network professionals who configure, implement and manage Cisco Nexus 9k series switches in ACI mode. This online video training course covers in-depth understanding of the key components and procedures required to configure, implement and manage Cisco Nexus 9000 switches in Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI) mode.
Configuring Cisco Nexus 9000 series switches in ACI mode is training for IT network professionals who can install, manage and implement the Cisco Nexus 9000 switches in ACI mode. You will be able to troubleshoot the Cisco Nexus 9000 series switches platform after completion of this course.
You should have the following skills and knowledge before attending this course:
- Candidates should have knowledge of Cisco Ethernet switching products
- Candidates must have basic knowledge of data center infrastructures/architectures
- Candidates should have basic knowledge of VMware virtualization
- Candidates should have basic knowledge of protocols, routing and switching
About the instructor:
"Configuring Cisco Nexus 9000 switches in ACI mode" training course is designed and prepared by our expert trainer who is having CCIE Data Centre certification and 14+ years of experience. The instructor has an excellent working knowledge in Cisco networks and is currently working as a Senior Solution Architect. He is prepared this training video to offer hands-on experience of the candidates.
|Nexus 9k Hardware Architecture Part 1||Preview|
|Nexus 9k Hardware Architecture Part 2|
|VXLAN Traffic Forwarding Part 1|
|VXLAN Traffic Forwarding Part 2|
|APIC Initialization & Discovery|
|ACI Tenants-BD-Contracts Part 1||Preview|
|ACI Tenants-BD-Contracts Part 2|
|ACI VMM Integration|
|ACI L3 Out Connectivity|
|Spines & APIC Hardware|
|ACI Security Part 1||Preview|
|ACI Security Part 2|
|ACI END to END LAB Part 1|
|ACI END to END LAB Part 2|
Steps to do before purchase:
- Login yourself first & then select your preferred course
- Go to the preview section to view the sample recorded videos
After successful purchase, this item would be added to your courses.
You can access your courses in the following ways :
- From Computer, you can access your courses after successful login
- For other devices, you can access your library using this web app through the browser of your device.