Phone: 0124 4016 313
OTV and VXLAN Training Online
|star star star star star_half||4.9 (13 ratings)|
Instructor: UniNets Trainer ARVLAN001
Enrolled Learners: 71
OTV – Overlay Transport Virtualization Training
OTV is the technology to transport layer 2 between different data centers over any layer 3 computer network. The OTV (Overlay Transport Virtualization) course is designed for those people who work on development, testing and OTV protocol. OTV is the technology that is used to extend layer 2 applications across distributed data centers. With the help of OTV you can deploy data center interconnect between sites without changing existing network design.
OTV is the technology that reduces WAN ARP broadcast traffic, isolates STP instances to each data center, and many more. By ARP caching and filtering it reduces broadcast traffic.
In this course training, you will get in-depth understanding of OTV technology.
What you will learn?
You will learn in this course training about OTV technology, control plane considerations, data plane, failure isolations, multi homing, traffic load balancing, QoS considerations, FHRP isolation, OTV deployment, OTV configuration and many more.
Who can attend this course?
- Students / professionals who are working in IT domain, networking, storage can attend this course
- Developers, verification engineers and testers/QA who are interested to know about overlay transport virtualization
VXLAN – Virtual Extensible Local Area Network
Virtual extensible LAN is the protocol that is used for overlay networks on existing layer 3 infrastructures. An overlay network is a virtual network built on existing network layer 2 and layer 3 technologies to support elastic compute architectures.
Network engineers could scale out cloud computing environment with the help of VXLAN. VXLAN help to extend the virtual LAN address space by adding a 24 bit segment ID. The VXLAN segment ID differentiates particular logical network can co-exist on a common layer 3 infrastructures.
This training course is designed to provide hands-on training on VXLAN which is designed to provide the same Ethernet layer 2 network services like VLAN does today. After competing of this course you will learn and understand about VXLAN technology that will help you to understand layer 2 and layer 3 extensions.
Benefits of this course:
- Deep understanding of VXLAN
- Flexible placement of multitenant segments throughout the data center
- Higher scalability to address more layer 2 segments
- With help VXLAN you can use networks paths better in the underlying infrastructures
Who should attend this course?
- Candidates who are preparing for CCNP or CCIE data center certifications
- Individual who want to learn about VXLAN
- Network engineers who are working on data center environment
- Foundation level of data center operations knowledge
- If candidates have CCNA/CCNP/CCIE certification in data center then it will be helpful
- Working experience on data center environment
The training course is prepared by UniNets verified trainer who have over 9 years of industry experience. He has covered each topics with in-depth concepts required to work with OTV (overlay transport virtualization) and VX Local area network. After completion of this training course you will get expertise on OTV and VXLAN technologies. Training video is full length high quality video available in easy and understandable format.
After successful purchase, this item would be added to your courses.
You can access your courses in the following ways :
- From Computer, you can access your courses after successful login
- For other devices, you can access your library using this web app through browser of your device.