Mobile: +91 8448-440-748
Palo Alto Networks Next-Generation Firewalls
Hands-on lab Training Videos
|star star star star star||5 (3 ratings)|
Instructor: UniNets Trainer ASPA0004
$117 including 18% GST
Palo Alto Networks Firewall Training Video by Ajay
Palo Alto networks firewall training video course will enhance your skills and knowledge to install, configure, manage, and threat protection of Palo Alto Networks. This course will give you deeper understanding of next generation firewall which you need to secure your networks. This training course will give you the expertise needed to protect your organization from the most advanced security attacks.
What you will learn?
- Learn about interface management, service routers, DHCP, virtual routers, IPv6 overview
- How to protect network using global protect
- Manage Palo Alto Networks against threats
- Firewall administrators,
- Ssecurity administrators,
- Security engineers,
- Security specialists,
- Security operations specialists,
- Security analyst,
- Network engineers and support staff.
About this course:
This course is having full training videos of about 20+ hours which includes series of 24 Lectures. This course covers each topic in details with easy way. This video training will help you to get your Palo Alto certification with the skills and knowledge required to pass the exam. This training video is created for the large size of the audience who speaks and understands in English language.
Candidates who wants to attend this course must have-
- Basic networking knowledge, including routing & switching,
- IP addressing.
Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Engineer (PCNSE)
The instructor is UniNets verified trainer who is highly experienced in Palo Alto networks firewall. He is having working industrial & training experience of more than 8 years.
|Palo Alto Appliances Part 1||Preview|
|Palo Alto Appliances Part 2|
|Physical Interface Types|
|Packet Flow Of Palo Alto Part 1|
|Packet Flow Of Palo Alto Part 2|
|App Id Part 1||Preview|
|App Id Part 2|
|Zone Protection Part 1|
|Zone Protection Part 2|
|Interface Deployments Part 1|
|Interface Deployments Part 2|
|Create User & Policy Part 1|
|Policy Part 2|
|Policy Based Forwarding|
|Security Profiles Part 1|
|Security Profiles Part 2|
|Network Address Translation (NAT)|
|High Availability (H.A Configuration)|
|LDP Part 1|
|LDP Part 2|
|VPN Part 1|
|VPN Part 2|
Steps to do before purchase:
- Login yourself first & then select your preferred course
- Go to the preview section to view the sample recorded videos
After successful purchase, this item would be added to your courses
You can access your courses in the following ways :
- From Computer, you can access your courses after successful login
- For other devices, you can access your library using this web app through the browser of your device.