Phone: 0124 4016 313
Multi Protocol Label Switching (MPLS) Course Training – Explained
|star star star star star_half||4.9 (24 ratings)|
Instructor: UniNets Trainer HSMPLS001
Enrolled Learners: 61
Multi Protocol Label Switching (MPLS) Course Training
Multi Protocol Label Switching (MPLS) is a technique of speeding up and shaping network traffic flows. MPLS prioritize and sorts your data packets based on their class of service (IP phone, video, skype data). So, MPLS is known as packet labeling techniques that prioritize data.
MPLS allows data packets to be forwarded at Layer 2, the switching level instead to be passed up to Layer 3, the routing level. That’s why this is described as operating at Layer 2.5.
In this MPLS training course, you will learn how to configure, manage and troubleshoot MPLS enabled networks. Implementing MPLS with in-depth knowledge of MPLS and MPLS VPNs design, implementation and configuration skills for new features and functions in an existing routed environment.
To attend this training course, students should have following skills and knowledge:
- Intermediate to advanced level knowledge on Cisco IOS software configuration
- Skills and knowledge about configuring and troubleshooting EIGRP, OSPF, IS-IS and BGP
Candidates should have equivalent skills and knowledge of:
Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices V2.0, part 1 (ICND1) v2.0 and part 2 (ICND2) 2.0
What you will learn:
- Introduction about basic MPLS concepts
- How to design, implement and verify MPLS L3 VPN
- How to support multiple customer sites
- Detailed overview of IP packet
- Explained lecture on IP header
- About TTL propagation
- How to configure and manage MPLS VPN
- How to manage VPN data traffic
- VPN data plane
- You will learn about Layer 2 VPN and their practical
- Detailed overview of MPLS core
- You will learn about BGP (Border Gateway Protocol) aggregation
This training course instructor is UniNets verified trainer who has excellent over 8 years of industry experience. He has created this course to teach students who understand “Hindi” language. He has covered 10 lectures in this training video with detailed explanation on each topic. After completion of this course you will get expertise to work on MPLS enabled networks.
|IP Packet Part-1|
|IP Packet Part-2|
|TTL Propagation Part 1||Preview|
|TTL Propagation Part 2|
|MPLS VPN Part 1|
|MPLS VPN Control Plane|
|MPLS VPN Data Plane||Preview|
|MPLS VPN Data Plane Part 1|
|MPLS VPN Data Plane Part 2|
|12 MPLS Core Part 1|
|MPLS Core Part 2|
|MPLS VPN Practical Part 1|
|MPLS VPN Practical Part 2|
|MPLS VPN Practical Part 3|
Steps to do before purchase:
- Login yourself first & then select your preferred course
- Go to the preview section to view the sample recorded videos
After successful purchase, this item would be added to your courses.
You can access your courses in the following ways :
- From Computer, you can access your courses after successful login
- For other devices, you can access your library using this web app through the browser of your device.